Unreliable trains and induced rescheduling: implications for cost-benefit analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Train reliability; Schedule delay; Departure time choice; Anticipating behavior; Public transport; Cost-benefit analysis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. de Palma & R. Lindsey, 2000.
"Optimal Timetables for Public Transportation,"
THEMA Working Papers
2000-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Karlström, Anders, 2010.
"The value of reliability,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 38-49, January.
- Fosgerau, Mogens, 2009. "The marginal social cost of headway for a scheduled service," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(8-9), pages 813-820, September.
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-60, May.
- Wardman, Mark, 2004. "Public transport values of time," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 363-377, October.
- Small, Kenneth A, 1982. "The Scheduling of Consumer Activities: Work Trips," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 467-79, June.
- Paul Koster & Eric Pels & Erik Verhoef, 2013. "The User Costs of Air Travel Delay Variability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-056/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.