Systematic budget allocation for transportation construction projects: a case in Taiwan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Systematic budget allocation; Project selection; Public sector investment; Taiwan; Fuzzy MCDM; Group decision;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morisugi, H., 2000. "Evaluation methodologies of transportation projects in Japan," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 35-40, January.
- Kay, J. A., 1972. "Social discount rates," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 359-378, November.
- Currie, John Martin & Murphy, John A & Schmitz, Andrew, 1971. "The Concept of Economic Surplus and its Use in Economic Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 81(324), pages 741-99, December.
- Cornell, N. & Noll, Roger G. & Weingast, B., . "Safety Regulation," Working Papers 122, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Kwak, N. K. & Diminnie, Carol B., 1987. "A goal programming model for allocating operating budgets of academic units," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 333-339.
- Melachrinoudis, Emanuel & Kozanidis, George, 2002. "A mixed integer knapsack model for allocating funds to highway safety improvements," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 789-803, November.
- Vickerman, R., 2000. "Evaluation methodologies for transport projects in the United Kingdom," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 7-16, January.
- Azis, Iwan J., 1990. "Analytic Hierarchy Process in the benefit-cost framework: A post-evaluation of the Trans-Sumatra highway project," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 38-48, September.
- Hayashi, Y. & Morisugi, H., 2000. "International comparison of background concept and methodology of transportation project appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 73-88, January.
- Anna Alberini, 1995. "Testing Willingness-to-Pay Models of Discrete Choice Contingent Valuation Survey Data," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 71(1), pages 83-95.
- Quinet, E., 2000. "Evaluation methodologies of transportation projects in France," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 27-34, January.
- Rothengatter, W., 2000. "Evaluation of infrastructure investments in Germany," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 17-25, January.
- Lee, D. B., 2000. "Methods for evaluation of transportation projects in the USA," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 41-50, January.
- Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S., 1995. "Using AHP for resource allocation problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 410-417, January.
- Patrick Sik-Wah Fong & Sonia Kit-Yung Choi, 2000. "Final contractor selection using the analytical hierarchy process," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 547-557.
- Arrow, Kenneth J. & Cropper, Maureen L. & Eads, George C. & Hahn, Robert W. & Lave, Lester B. & Noll, Roger G. & Portney, Paul R. & Russell, Milton & Schmalensee, Richard L. & Smith, V. Kerry & Stavin, 1996. "Benefit-Cost Analysis in Environmental, Health, and Safety Regulation: A Statement of Principles," Working paper 615, Regulation2point0.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages B141-B164, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.