A quantitative transportation project investment evaluation approach with both equity and efficiency aspects
AbstractThe motivation of this study is to develop a method for evaluating transportation investment quantitatively with consideration of both efficiency and equity.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research in Transportation Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Silva, Hema & Tatam, Chris, 1996. "An empirical procedure for enhancing the impact of road investments," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 201-211, October.
- Vickerman, R., 2000. "Evaluation methodologies for transport projects in the United Kingdom," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 7-16, January.
- Álvarez, Óscar & Cantos, Pedro & Garcia, Leandro, 2007. "The value of time and transport policies in a parallel road network," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 366-376, September.
- Viegas, José M., 2001. "Making urban road pricing acceptable and effective: searching for quality and equity in urban mobility," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 289-294, October.
- Lee, D. B., 2000. "Methods for evaluation of transportation projects in the USA," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 41-50, January.
- Charles Raux & Stéphanie Souche, 2004. "The Acceptability of Urban Road Pricing: A Theoretical Analysis Applied to Experience in Lyon," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 38(2), pages 191-215, May.
- Morisugi, H., 2000. "Evaluation methodologies of transportation projects in Japan," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 35-40, January.
- Quinet, E., 2000. "Evaluation methodologies of transportation projects in France," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 27-34, January.
- Talvitie, A., 2000. "Evaluation of road projects and programs in developing countries," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 61-72, January.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.