Reducing Structural Dominance and Entry Barriers in Russian Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 17 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100336
Competition policy; corporate governance; entry barriers; privatization; regulatory reform; Russian industrial structure;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Annette Brown & J. David Brown, 1998.
"Does Market Structure Matter?: New Evidence From Russia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
159, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Annette N. Brown & J. David Brown, 1998. "Does Market Structure Matter? New Evidence from Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 188, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brown, Annette & Brown, J David, 1998. "Does Market Structure Matter? New Evidence from Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 1946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Broadman, H.G., 1998. "Case-by-Case Privatization in the Russian Federation. Lessons from International Experience," World Bank - Discussion Papers 385, World Bank.
- Enrico C. Perotti & Stanislav Gelfer, 1998.
"Investment Financing in Russian Financial-Industrial Groups,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
98-053/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Enrico C. Perotti & Stanislav Gelfer, 1998. "Investment Financing in Russian Financial-Industrial Groups," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 242, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2008.
"The determinants of board composition in a transforming economy: Evidence from Russia,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 532-549, December.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2008. "The Determinants of Board Composition in a Transforming Economy: Evidence from Russia," RRC Working Paper Series 9, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Barbara Roberts & Steve Thompson, 2003. "Entry and Exit in a Transition Economy: The Case of Poland," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 225-243, May.
- Harry Broadman & Francesca Recanatini, 2002. "Corruption and Policy: Back to the Roots," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 37-49.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2013. "Global Financial Crisis, Corporate Governance, and Firm Survival: The Russian Experience," RRC Working Paper Series 37, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bergsman, Joel & Broadman, Harry G. & Drebentsov, Vladimir, 2000. "Improving Russia's policy on foreign direct investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2329, The World Bank.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suganuma, Keiko, 2014. "Foregign Direct Investment and Regional Economic Growth in Russia: An Econometric Assessment," RRC Working Paper Series 44, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Broadman, Harry G. & Recanatini, Francesca, 2001. "Is Russia restructuring ? new evidence on job creation and destruction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2641, The World Bank.
- Linz, Susan J., 2004.
"Motivating Russian workers: analysis of age and gender differences,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 261-289, July.
- Susan J. Linz, 2002. "Motivating Russian Workers: Analysis of Age and Gender Differences," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 466, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Avdasheva, Svetlana & Goreyko, Nadezhda & Pittman, Russell, 2011. "Abuse of collective dominance under the competition law of the Russian Federation," MPRA Paper 33742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Berkowitz & David DeJong, 2001.
"Entrepreneurship and Post-Socialist Growth,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
406, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Boradman, Harry G., 2000. "Competition, Corporate Governance, and regulation in Central Asia - Uzbekistan's structural reform challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2331, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.