Schools, Neighborhoods and Selection: Outcomes Across Metropolitan Los Angeles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Research and Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 31 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102983
Segregation; Schools; Neighborhoods; Selectivity;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nechyba, Thomas J., 2002.
"School Finance, Spatial Income Segregation and the Nature of Communities,"
02-17, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Nechyba, Thomas, 2003. "School finance, spatial income segregation, and the nature of communities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 61-88, July.
- Richard Harris & Ron Johnston & Simon Burgess, 2007. "Neighborhoods, Ethnicity and School Choice: Developing a Statistical Framework for Geodemographic Analysis," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 553-579, December.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Alexandra M. Resch, 2000.
"Is There "White Flight" into Private Schools? Evidence From the National Educational Longitudinal Survey,"
JCPR Working Papers
211, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Alexandra M. Resch, 2002. "Is There "White Flight" Into Private Schools? Evidence From The National Educational Longitudinal Survey," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 21-33, February.
- William Clark & Valerie Ledwith, 2007. "How much does income matter in neighborhood choice?," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 145-161, April.
- Charles T. Clotfelter, 2001. "Are Whites Still Fleeing? Racial Patterns and Enrollment Shifts in Urban Public Schools, 1987-1996," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 199-221.
- Charles T. Clotfelter, 1999.
"Public School Segregation in Metropolitan Areas,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(4), pages 487-504.
- Marco Oberti, 2007. "Social and school differentiation in urban space: inequalities and local configurations," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(1), pages 208-227, January.
- Eva Andersson & John �sth & Bo Malmberg, 2010. "Ethnic segregation and performance inequality in the Swedish school system: a regional perspective," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(11), pages 2674-2686, November.
- Stephanie Potochnick, 2014. "The Academic Adaptation of Children of Immigrants in New and Established Settlement States: The Role of Family, Schools, and Neighborhoods," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 335-364, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.