Neighborhoods, Ethnicity and School Choice: Developing a Statistical Framework for Geodemographic Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Research and Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 26 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102983
Ethnicity; Geodemographics; Multilevel; Schools;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manski, Charles F, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 531-42, July.
- Chris Taylor & Stephen Gorard, 2001. "The role of residence in school segregation: placing the impact of parental choice in perspective," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(10), pages 1829-1852, October.
- Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson & Simon Burgess, 2005. "England's multiethnic educational system? A classification of secondary schools," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(1), pages 45-62, January.
- Charles F. Manski, 2000.
"Economic Analysis of Social Interactions,"
NBER Working Papers
7580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Burgess & Deborah Wilson, 2004.
"Ethnic Segretation in England's Schools,"
079, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Simon Burgess & Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson, 2003. "School segregation in multi-ethnic England," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/092, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- A. Singleton & A. Wilson & O. O’Brien, 2012. "Geodemographics and spatial interaction: an integrated model for higher education," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 223-241, April.
- William Clark & Regan Maas, 2012. "Schools, Neighborhoods and Selection: Outcomes Across Metropolitan Los Angeles," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 339-360, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.