Neighborhoods, Ethnicity and School Choice: Developing a Statistical Framework for Geodemographic Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Research and Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 26 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102983
Ethnicity; Geodemographics; Multilevel; Schools;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chris Taylor & Stephen Gorard, 2001. "The role of residence in school segregation: placing the impact of parental choice in perspective," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(10), pages 1829-1852, October.
- Simon Burgess & Deborah Wilson, 2004.
"Ethnic Segretation in England's Schools,"
079, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- repec:att:wimass:9127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson & Simon Burgess, 2005. "England's multiethnic educational system? A classification of secondary schools," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(1), pages 45-62, January.
- Simon Burgess & Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson, 2003. "School segregation in multi-ethnic England," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/092, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Charles F. Manski, 2000.
"Economic Analysis of Social Interactions,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 115-136, Summer.
- Manski, Charles F, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 531-42, July.
- A. Singleton & A. Wilson & O. O’Brien, 2012. "Geodemographics and spatial interaction: an integrated model for higher education," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 223-241, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.