Analyzing the dynamic complexity of development interventions: lessons from an irrigation experiment in Nepal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Policy Sciences.
Volume (Year): 43 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102982
Irrigation; Development assistance; Building participatory projects; Nepal;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pradhan, Prachanda, 1989. "Increasing agricultural production in Nepal: role of low-cost irrigation development through farmer participation," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 114039.
- Burns, Robert E., 1993. "Irrigated rice culture in monsoon Asia: The search for an effective water control technology," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 771-789, May.
- Lam, Wai Fung, 1996. "Improving the performance of small-scale irrigation systems: The effects of technological investments and governance structure on irrigation performance in Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1301-1315, August.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Raju, K. V. & Gulati, Ashok, 2002.
"What Affects Organization and Collective Action for Managing Resources? Evidence from Canal Irrigation Systems in India,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 649-666, April.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Raju, K. V. & Gulati, Ashok, 2000. "What affects organization and collective action for managing resources?: evidence from canal irrigation systems in India," EPTD discussion papers 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gulati, Ashok & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Raju, K. Vengama, 2005. "Institutional reforms in Indian irrigation:," Food policy statements 42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pradhan, P., 1989. "Increasing agricultural production in Nepal: Role of low-cost irrigation development through farmer participation," IWMI Books, Reports H005909, International Water Management Institute.
- Gibson, Clark C. & Andersson, Krister & Ostrom, The late Elinor & Shivakumar, Sujai, 2005. "The Samaritan's Dilemma: The Political Economy of Development Aid," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199278855.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.