Locally managed irrigation systems: Essential tasks and implications for assistance, management transfer and turnover programs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Books, Reports with number H011888.
Length: vii, 97p.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pradhan, P., 1989. "Irrigation development in Bhutan," IWMI Books, Reports H005727, International Water Management Institute.
- Martin, E. D. & Yoder, R., 1987. "Institutions for irrigation management in farmer-managed systems: Examples from the hills of Nepal," IWMI Books, Reports H003019, International Water Management Institute.
- Ferguson, Carol A., 1992. "Water allocation, inefficiency and inequity in a government irrigation system," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 165-182, January.
- Pant, Dhruba & Bhattarai, Madhusudan & Basnet, Govinda, 2008. "Implications of bulk water transfer on local water management institutions: A case study of the Melamchi Water Supply Project in Nepal," CAPRi working papers 78, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Margreet Zwarteveen & Ruth Meinzen-Dick, 2001. "Gender and property rights in the commons: Examples of water rights in South Asia," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 11-25, March.
- Barbara van Koppen, 1998. "Water rights, gender, and poverty alleviation. Inclusion and exclusion of women and men smallholders in public irrigation infrastructure development," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 361-374, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.