Achieving low-cost UMTS networks via pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal NETNOMICS: Economic Research and Electronic Networking.
Volume (Year): 9 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102537
Pricing; Incentives; Wireless; UMTS; Financial analysis; Cash flows; NPV;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alleman, James, 0. "A new view of telecommunications economics," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 87-92, February.
- Dimitris Katsianis & Attila Gyürke & Rozália Konkoly & Dimitris Varoutas & Thomas Sphicopoulos, 2007. "A game theory modeling approach for 3G operators," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 71-90, October.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Stefan Voß, 2009. "Design and evaluation of road pricing: state-of-the-art and methodological advances," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 5-52, April.
- Jarmo Harno & K. Kumar & Thor Eskedal & Rima Venturin & Dimitris Katsianis & Dimitris Varoutas, 2007. "Techno-economic evaluation of 3G and beyond mobile business alternatives," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 5-23, October.
- Crew, Michael A & Fernando, Chitru S & Kleindorfer, Paul R, 1995. "The Theory of Peak-Load Pricing: A Survey," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 215-48, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.