Rationales and mechanisms for revitalizing US manufacturing R&D strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Journal of Technology Transfer.
Volume (Year): 35 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=104998
Innovation economics; Economic growth policy; Manufacturing; Innovation policy models; Policy mechanisms; 03; 02;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gregory Tassey, 2007. "Tax incentives for innovation: time to restructure the R&E tax credit," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 605-615, December.
- Gregory Tassey, 2008. "Globalization of technology-based growth: the policy imperative," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 560-578, December.
- Robert E. Lucas, 2009.
"Trade and the Diffusion of the Industrial Revolution,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2007. "Trade and the Diffusion of the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 13286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2004. "Where Ricardo and Mill Rebut and Confirm Arguments of Mainstream Economists Supporting Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 135-146, Summer.
- Gregory Tassey, 2005. "Underinvestment in Public Good Technologies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 30(2_2), pages 89-113, 01.
- Dieter Ernst, 2003. "Internationalisation of Innovation: Why Chip Design Moving to Asia," Economics Study Area Working Papers 64, East-West Center, Economics Study Area, revised Mar 2004.
- Atkinson, Robert D., 2011. "Economic doctrines and network policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 413-425, June.
- Chyi, Yih-Luan & Lai, Yee-Man & Liu, Wen-Hsien, 2012. "Knowledge spillovers and firm performance in the high-technology industrial cluster," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 556-564.
- Jannett Highfill & Michael McAsey, 2013. "Dynamic Firm R&D Games: Manufacturing Costs and Reliability Paths," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 1-14, February.
- Richard Gretz & Jannett Highfill & Robert Scott, 2012. "R&D subsidy games: a cost sharing approach vs. reward for performance," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 385-403, August.
- Gicheva, Dora & Link, Albert N., 2011.
"Leveraging Entrepreneurship through Private Investments: Does Gender Matter?,"
11-21, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Dora Gicheva & Albert Link, 2013. "Leveraging entrepreneurship through private investments: does gender matter?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 199-210, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.