Governance Structures, Coordination Mechanisms and Cognitive Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Management & Governance.
Volume (Year): 1 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102940
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Menard, Claude, 1995. "Markets as institutions versus organizations as markets? Disentangling some fundamental concepts," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 161-182, October.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Agency Problems and Residual Claims," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 327-49, June.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Levinthal, Daniel, 1988. "A survey of agency models of organizations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 153-185, March.
- Smith, Adam, 2008. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations: A Selected Edition," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199535927 edited by Sutherland, Kathryn, September.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-25, June.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 1980. "The organization of work a comparative institutional assessment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 5-38, March.
- Giuseppe Turchetti & Elie Geisler, 2013. "The nature of knowledge and the platform and matrix solutions in the design of knowledge management systems," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 657-671, August.
- Anna Grandori, 2001. "`Cognitive Failures' and Combinative Governance," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 252-260, September.
- Chahira Mehouachi & Véronique Perret, 2013. "Governance work in inter-organizational networks: driving processes and structures," Post-Print halshs-00844182, HAL.
- A. Willem & M. Buelens, 2006. "Effects of Organizational Design Dimensions on Inter-unit Knowledge Sharing," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/384, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mocnik, Dijana, 2001. "Asset specificity and a firm's borrowing ability: an empirical analysis of manufacturing firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 69-81, May.
- Ceci, Federica & Iubatti, Daniela, 2012. "Personal relationships and innovation diffusion in SME networks: A content analysis approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 565-579.
- Stefano Brusoni, 2003. "Authority in the Age of Modularity," SPRU Working Paper Series 101, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Huseyin Leblebici, 2000. "Allocation of Rights and the Organization of Transactions: Elements of a Generative Approach to Organizing," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 149-168, March.
- Nicolai Foss, 2002.
"'Coase vs Hayek': Economic Organization and the Knowledge Economy,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 9-35.
- Nicolai J. Foss, . ""Coase vs Hayek": Economic Organization in the Knowledge Economy," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2001-6, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Kapás, Judit, 2003.
"Mutáns vállalatok? A belső hibridekről
[Mutant firms? On internal hybrids]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 335-349.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 2006. "The Emerging Knowledge Governance Approach Challenges and Characteristics," DRUID Working Papers 06-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Josef Windsperger, 2003. "Complementarities and Substitutabilities in Franchise Contracting: Some Results from the German Franchise Sector," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 291-313, September.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai J. Foss, 2003. "Authority in the Context of Distributed Knowledge," DRUID Working Papers 03-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- A. Willem & M. Buelens, 2003.
"Making Competencies Cross Business Unit Boundaries: The Interplay between Inter-Unit Coordination, Trust and Knowledge Transferability,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
03/176, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Annick Willem & Marc Buelens, 2003. "Making competencies cross business unit boundaries: the interplay between inter-unit coordination, trust and knowledge transferability," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-10, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- K. Foss & Nicolai Foss, 2006. "The limits to designed orders: Authority under “distributed knowledge” conditions," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 261-274, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.