The organization of work a comparative institutional assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 1 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sutti Ortiz & Susana Aparicio, 2006. "Management response to the demands of global fresh fruit markets: Rewarding harvesters with financial incentives," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 446-468.
- Kornelius Kraft, 1990. "Licenciements, salaire aux pièces et participation aux bénéfices en tant qu'incitations," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 161-170.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2010.
"The role of technology and institutions for growth: Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century,"
Working Papers in Economic History
wp10-13, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Henriksen, Ingrid & Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul, 2011. "The role of technology and institutions for growth: Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 475-493, December.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2010. "The Role of Technology and Institutions for Growth: Danish Creameries in the late Nineteenth Century," Discussion Papers 10-32, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2011. "The role of technology and institutions for growth: Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century," Working Papers 0001, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Wandel, Jürgen, 2011. "Integrierte Strukturen im Agrar- und Ernährungssektor Russlands: Entstehungsgründe, Funktionsweise, Entwicklungsperspektiven und volkswirtschaftliche Auswirkungen. Band I und II," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 63, number 63.
- Roumasset, James A., 1994. "Explaining Diversity In Agricultural Organization: An Agency Perspective," Bulletins 12982, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Wang, Sen & van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Wilson, Bill, 2000. "Remuneration for silviculture in British Columbia: insights from transaction cost economics," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 71-79, May.
- Anna Grandori, 1997. "Governance Structures, Coordination Mechanisms and Cognitive Models," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 29-47, March.
- Malone, Thomas W. & Smith, Stephen A., 1984. "Tradeoffs in designing organizations : implications for new forms of human organizations and computer systems," Working papers no. 112. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Richard Langlois, 2013. "The Institutional Revolution: A review essay," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 383-395, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.