The organization of work a comparative institutional assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 1 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Sen & van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Wilson, Bill, 2000. "Remuneration for silviculture in British Columbia: insights from transaction cost economics," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 71-79, May.
- Roumasset, James A., 1994. "Explaining Diversity In Agricultural Organization: An Agency Perspective," Bulletins 12982, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2010.
"The Role of Technology and Institutions for Growth: Danish Creameries in the late Nineteenth Century,"
10-32, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Henriksen, Ingrid & Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul, 2011. "The role of technology and institutions for growth: Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 475-493, December.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2010. "The role of technology and institutions for growth: Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century," Working Papers in Economic History wp10-13, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Henriksen, Ingrid & Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul, . "The role of technology and institutions for growth : Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/9693, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Ingrid Henriksen & Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2011. "The role of technology and institutions for growth: Danish creameries in the late nineteenth century," Working Papers 0001, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Anna Grandori, 1997. "Governance Structures, Coordination Mechanisms and Cognitive Models," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 29-47, March.
- Wandel, Jürgen, 2011. "Integrierte Strukturen im Agrar- und Ernährungssektor Russlands: Entstehungsgründe, Funktionsweise, Entwicklungsperspektiven und volkswirtschaftliche Auswirkungen. Band I und II," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 63, number 63.
- Kornelius Kraft, 1990. "Licenciements, salaire aux pièces et participation aux bénéfices en tant qu'incitations," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 161-170.
- Sutti Ortiz & Susana Aparicio, 2006. "Management response to the demands of global fresh fruit markets: Rewarding harvesters with financial incentives," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 446-468.
- Malone, Thomas W. & Smith, Stephen A., 1984. "Tradeoffs in designing organizations : implications for new forms of human organizations and computer systems," Working papers no. 112. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.