A spatio-temporal model of housing prices based on individual sales transactions over time
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 11 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Housing prices; Spatio-temporal models; Autocorrelation; R21; R23; R31; C21;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wansbeek, Tom & Kapteyn, Arie, 1985.
"Estimation in a Linear Model with Serially Correlated Errors When Observations Are Missing,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(2), pages 469-90, June.
- Wansbeek, T. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1984. "Estimation in a linear model with serially correlated errors when observations are missing," Research Memorandum 139, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Wansbeek, T.J. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1985. "Estimation in a linear model with serially correlated errors when observations are missing," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-364332, Tilburg University.
- Luc Anselin & Rosina Moreno, 2001.
"Properties of tests for spatial error components,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa01p183, European Regional Science Association.
- Pace, R. Kelley & Barry, Ronald & Gilley, Otis W. & Sirmans, C. F., 2000. "A method for spatial-temporal forecasting with an application to real estate prices," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 229-246.
- Karolien De Bruyne & Jan Van Hove, 2013. "Explaining the spatial variation in housing prices: an economic geography approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(13), pages 1673-1689, May.
- Tiziana Caliman & Enrico di Bella, 2011. "Spatial Autoregressive Models for House Price Dynamics in Italy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1837-1855.
- Linda Gerkman, 2012. "Empirical spatial econometric modelling of small scale neighbourhood," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 283-298, July.
- Dubé, Jean & Legros, Diègo & Thériault, Marius & Des Rosiers, François, 2014. "A spatial Difference-in-Differences estimator to evaluate the effect of change in public mass transit systems on house prices," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 24-40.
- Jean Dubé & Diègo Legros, 2013. "Dealing with spatial data pooled over time in statistical models," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-18, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.