A spatio-temporal model of housing prices based on individual sales transactions over time
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 11 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Housing prices; Spatio-temporal models; Autocorrelation; R21; R23; R31; C21;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pace, R. Kelley & Barry, Ronald & Gilley, Otis W. & Sirmans, C. F., 2000. "A method for spatial-temporal forecasting with an application to real estate prices," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 229-246.
- Wansbeek, Tom & Kapteyn, Arie, 1985.
"Estimation in a Linear Model with Serially Correlated Errors When Observations Are Missing,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(2), pages 469-90, June.
- Wansbeek, T. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1984. "Estimation in a linear model with serially correlated errors when observations are missing," Research Memorandum 139, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Wansbeek, T.J. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1985. "Estimation in a linear model with serially correlated errors when observations are missing," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-364332, Tilburg University.
- Anselin, Luc & Moreno, Rosina, 2003.
"Properties of tests for spatial error components,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 595-618, September.
- Karolien De Bruyne & Jan Van Hove, 2013.
"Explaining the spatial variation in housing prices: an economic geography approach,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 45(13), pages 1673-1689, May.
- De Bruyne, Karolien & Van Hove, Jan, 2006. "Explaining the spatial variation in housing prices: an economic geography approach," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/120539, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- De Bruyne, Karolien & Van Hove, Jan, 2013. "Explaining the spatial variation in housing prices: an economic geography approach," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/329755, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Tiziana Caliman & Enrico di Bella, 2011. "Spatial Autoregressive Models for House Price Dynamics in Italy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1837-1855.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.