Modeling spatial autocorrelation in spatial interaction data: empirical evidence from 2002 Germany journey-to-work flows
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 11 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Distance decay; Gravity model; Spatial autocorrelation; Spatial filter; Spatial interaction; C21; J20; R49;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- R49 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Systems - - - Other
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Okabe, Atsuyuki, 1976. "A theoretical comparison of the opportunity and gravity models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 381-397, December.
- Griffith, Daniel A., 2002. "A spatial filtering specification for the auto-Poisson model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 245-251, July.
- Bolduc, Denis & Laferriere, Richard & Santarossa, Gino, 1992. "Spatial autoregressive error components in travel flow models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 371-385, September.
- Giuseppe Ricciardo Lamonica & Barbara Zagaglia, 2013. "The determinants of internal mobility in Italy, 1995-2006," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(16), pages 407-440, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.