Market power of firms and exchange-rate fluctuations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 63 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Bertrand competition; implicit collusion; flexible exchange rates; D43; F12; F31;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Friedman, James W, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(113), pages 1-12, January.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Paul Klemperer, 1989.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through When Market Share Matters,"
NBER Working Papers
2542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froot, Kenneth A & Klemperer, Paul D, 1989. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through When Market Share Matters," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 637-54, September.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Saloner, Garth, 1986. "A Supergame-Theoretic Model of Price Wars during Booms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 390-407, June.
- Abreu, Dilip, 1986. "Extremal equilibria of oligopolistic supergames," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 191-225, June.
- Haufler, A. & Schjelderup, G., 1999.
"Tacit Collusion under Destination- and Origin-Based Commodity Taxation,"
8/99, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Andreas Haufler & Guttorm Schielderup, 1999. "Tacit Collusion under Destination - and Origin-Based Commodity Taxation," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-17, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Andreas Haufler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2000. "Tacit Collusion under Destination- and Origin-Based Commodity Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 283, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2006.
"Company Tax Reform in Europe and its Effect on Collusive Behavior,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1702, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2006. "Company Tax Reform in Europe and its Effect on Collusive Behavior," CoFE Discussion Paper 06-01, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Switgard Feuerstein, 2005. "Collusion in Industrial Economics—A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 163-198, December.
- Kai-Uwe Kühn, 2005. "Collusion Theory in Search of Robust Themes: A Comment on Switgard Feuerstein's Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 207-215, December.
- Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2009.
"Harmonization of Corporate Tax Systems and Its Effect on Collusive Behavior,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(4), pages 599-621, 08.
- Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2007. "Harmonization of Corporate Tax Systems and its Effect on Collusive Behavior," Discussion Papers 2007/8, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.