AbstractWho Changes? Institutionalizing Participation in Development. Edited by James Blackburn with Jeremy Holland. London: Intermediate Technology Publications, 1998. Pp.xvi + 199. ï¿½5.25. ISBN 1853394203 Whose Voice? Participatory Research and Policy Change. Edited by Jeremy Holland with James Blackburn. London: Intermediate Technology Publications, 1998. Pp.xviii + 254. ï¿½5.75. ISBN 185339419X Civil Society in Yemen: The Political Economy of Activism in Modern Arabia. By Sheila Carapico. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1998. Pp.xiv + 256. ï¿½35. ISBN 0 521 59098 1 Structural Adjustment Reconsidered: Economic Policy and Poverty in Africa. By David Sahn, Paul Dorosh and Stephen Younger. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1998. Pp. vix+304. ISBN 0521 584515 The Spirit of Regeneration: Andean Culture Confronting Western Notions of Development. Edited by Frederique Apffel-Marglin with PRATEC. London and New York; Zed Books, 1997. ISBN 1 85649 547 7 and 548 5 Development Strategy and Management of the Market Economy: Volume I. By Edmond Malinvaud and others. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1997. Pp.xiii + 302. ï¿½25. ISBN 0 19 8292120 Development Strategy and Management of the Market Economy: Volume II. Edited by Istvan P. Szekely and Richard Sabot. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1997. Pp.x + 356. ï¿½35 and ï¿½25. ISBN 0 19 8292120 and 8292503 Poverty: A Persistent Global Reality. Edited by John Dixon and David Macarow. London: Routledge (Series Social Policy/Development), 1998. Pp.xvi + 287. ISBN 0 415 14681 X and 14682 8 Civil Service Reform and Structural Adjustment. By S.K. Das. Delhi: Oxford University Press, 1998. Pp.xv + 267. Rs550. ISBN 0 19 564305 4 Malaysia's Political Economy: Politics, Patronage and Profits. By Edmund Terence Gomez and Jomo K.S. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1997. Pp.xix + 207. ï¿½40 and ï¿½14.95. ISBN 0 521 59996 2 and 59007 8 Economic and Social Progress in Asia: Why Pakistan Did Not Become a Tiger. By Omar Noman. Karachi: Oxford Unive
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 56 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alesina, A. & Drazen, A., 1991.
"Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?,"
6-91, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Moulin, Herve & Roemer, John, 1989. "Public Ownership of the External World and Private Ownership of Self," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(2), pages 347-67, April.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver D, 1986.
"The Costs and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 691-719, August.
- Grossman, Sanford J. & Hart, Oliver D., 1986. "The Costs and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration," Scholarly Articles 3450060, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Oliver Hart & Sanford Grossman, 1985. "The Costs and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration," Working papers 372, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver, 1985. "The Cost and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 70, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberts, Kevin W S, 1980. "Interpersonal Comparability and Social Choice Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 421-39, January.
- Hart, Oliver D. & Moore, John, 1990.
"Property Rights and the Nature of the Firm,"
3448675, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Grossman, Gene M, 1986.
"Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy under Oligopoly,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 101(2), pages 383-406, May.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1986. "Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 1236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lothian, James R & Taylor, Mark P, 1996. "Real Exchange Rate Behavior: The Recent Float from the Perspective of the Past Two Centuries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(3), pages 488-509, June.
- Muellbauer, John & Portes, Richard, 1978. "Macroeconomic Models with Quantity Rationing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 788-821, December.
- Gevers, Louis, 1979. "On Interpersonal Comparability and Social Welfare Orderings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 75-89, January.
- Hoff, Karla, 1994. "The second theorem of the second best," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 223-242, June.
- Jean Tirole, 1999. "Incomplete Contracts: Where Do We Stand?," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 741-782, July.
- Barro, Robert J & Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "A General Disequilibrium Model of Income and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 82-93, March.
- Fischer, Stanley & Summers, Lawrence H, 1989. "Should Governments Learn to Live with Inflation?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 382-87, May.
- Guesnerie,Roger, 1998. "A Contribution to the Pure Theory of Taxation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521629560, December.
- Moulin,Hervi, 1991. "Axioms of Cooperative Decision Making," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521424585, December.
- Pazner, Elisha A., 1977. "Pitfalls in the theory of fairness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 458-466, April.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2008.
"Linking Strategic Interaction and Bargaining Theory: The Harsanyi-Schelling Debate on the Axiom of Symmetry,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 40(1), pages 111-132, Spring.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2005. "Linking Strategic Interaction and Bargaining Theory. The Harsanyi - Schelling Debate on the Axiom of Symmetry," Department of Economics University of Siena 468, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.