Corporate Social Responsibility Practices and Environmentally Responsible Behavior: The Case of The United Nations Global Compact
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 76 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
corporate social responsibility; economics; environmentally responsible behavior; ethics; the United Nations Global Compact; Turkish case study;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geroski, P. A., 2000.
"Models of technology diffusion,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Blackman, Allen, 1999. "The Economics of Technology Diffusion: Implications for Climate Policy in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers dp-99-42, Resources For the Future.
- Lyon,Thomas P. & Maxwell,John W., 2004.
"Corporate Environmentalism and Public Policy,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521819473, November.
- Adam Jaffe & Richard Newell & Robert Stavins, 2002. "Environmental Policy and Technological Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 41-70, June.
- Kemp, Renatus Paulus Maria, 1995. "Environmental policy and technical change: a comparison of the technological impact of policy instruments," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-10273, Maastricht University.
- Min-Dong Lee, 2011. "Configuration of External Influences: The Combined Effects of Institutions and Stakeholders on Corporate Social Responsibility Strategies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 281-298, August.
- Charles Koerber, 2009. "Corporate Responsibility Standards: Current Implications and Future Possibilities for Peace Through Commerce," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 461-480, March.
- Jay Janney & Greg Dess & Victor Forlani, 2009. "Glass Houses? Market Reactions to Firms Joining the UN Global Compact," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(3), pages 407-423, December.
- Lori Holder-Webb & Jeffrey Cohen & Leda Nath & David Wood, 2009. "The Supply of Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosures Among U.S. Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(4), pages 497-527, February.
- Marinilka Barros Kimbro & Zhiyan Cao, 2011. "Does voluntary corporate citizenship pay? An examination of the UN Global Compact," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 288-303, September.
- Mohammad Abu Sufian & Muslima Zahan, 2013. "Ownership Structure and Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure in Bangladesh," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 901 - 909.
- Martin Mueller & Virginia dos Santos & Stefan Seuring, 2009. "The Contribution of Environmental and Social Standards Towards Ensuring Legitimacy in Supply Chain Governance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 509-523, November.
- Yan Cheung & Weiqiang Tan & Hee-Joon Ahn & Zheng Zhang, 2010. "Does Corporate Social Responsibility Matter in Asian Emerging Markets?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 401-413, March.
- Luis Perez-Batres & Van Miller & Michael Pisani, 2010. "CSR, Sustainability and the Meaning of Global Reporting for Latin American Corporations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 193-209, February.
- Ulrich Mueckenberger & Sarah Jastram, 2010. "Transnational Norm-Building Networks and the Legitimacy of Corporate Social Responsibility Standards," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 223-239, December.
- Hens Runhaar & Helene Lafferty, 2009. "Governing Corporate Social Responsibility: An Assessment of the Contribution of the UN Global Compact to CSR Strategies in the Telecommunications Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(4), pages 479-495, February.
- Jorge Arevalo, 2010. "Critical Reflective Organizations: An Empirical Observation of Global Active Citizenship and Green Politics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 299-316, October.
- Jacob Eskildsen & Rick Edgeman, 2012. "Continuous relevance & responsibility: integration of sustainability & excellence via innovation," Journal of Positive Management, Wydawnictwo Naukowe Uniwersytetu Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 3, pages 67-81.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.