Nothing for something? Estimating cost and value for beneficiaries from recent medicare spending increases on HMO payments and drug benefits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106603
Medicare; HMO payment; Choice models; Welfare; I 11; I 18;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nevo, Aviv, 1999.
"Measuring Market Power in the Ready-to-Eat Cereal Industry,"
Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series
qt7cm5p858, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Nevo, Aviv, 2001. "Measuring Market Power in the Ready-to-Eat Cereal Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 307-42, March.
- Nevo, Aviv, 1998. "Measuring Market Power in the Ready-To-Eat Cereal Industry," Research Reports 25164, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Aviv Nevo, 2003. "Measuring Market Power in the Ready-to-Eat Cereal Industry," Microeconomics 0303006, EconWPA.
- Nevo, Aviv, 1998. "Measuring Market Power in the Ready-To-Eat Cereal Industry," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 037, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Aviv Nevo, 1998. "Measuring Market Power in the Ready-to-Eat Cereal Industry," NBER Working Papers 6387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louise Sheiner & David M. Cutler, 2000.
"Generational Aspects of Medicare,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 303-307, May.
- Mark V. Pauly & Yuhui Zeng, 2003. "Adverse Selection and the Challenges to Stand-Alone Prescription Drug Insurance," NBER Working Papers 9919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jack, William & Sheiner, Louise, 1997. "Welfare-Improving Health Expenditure Subsidies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 206-21, March.
- John Cawley & Michael Chernew & Catherine McLaughlin, 2005. "HMO Participation in Medicare+Choice," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 543-574, 09.
- Small, Kenneth A & Rosen, Harvey S, 1981.
"Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 105-30, January.
- Harvey S. Rosen & Kenneth A. Small, 1979. "Applied Welfare Economics with Discrete Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 0319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldman, Roger, 1994. "The Welfare Economics of a Health Plan Merger," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 67-86, February.
- Steven D. Pizer & Austin B. Frakt & Roger Feldman, 2008. "Predicting risk selection following major changes in medicare," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 453-468.
- Town, Robert & Liu, Su, 2003. " The Welfare Impact of Medicare HMOs," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(4), pages 719-36, Winter.
- Trajtenberg, Manuel, 1989. "The Welfare Analysis of Product Innovations, with an Application to Computed Tomography Scanners," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(2), pages 444-79, April.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-90, July.
- Pizer, Steven D. & Prentice, Julia C., 2011. "Time is money: Outpatient waiting times and health insurance choices of elderly veterans in the United States," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 626-636, July.
- Kyoungrae Jung & Roger Feldman & A. McBean, 2014. "Demand for prescription drugs under non-linear pricing in Medicare Part D," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 19-40, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.