Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service
AbstractSee http://www.netinst.org/NET_Working_Papers.html #46
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by NET Institute in its series Working Papers with number 05-08.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2005
Date of revision: Nov 2005
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.NETinst.org/
Other versions of this item:
- Nicholas Economides & Katja Seim & V. Brian Viard, 2008. "Quantifying the benefits of entry into local phone service," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(3), pages 699-730.
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tag, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-27, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & V. Brian Viard & Katja Seim, 2007. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 07-38, NET Institute, revised Oct 2007.
- Nicholas Economides & V. Brian Viard & Katja Seim, 2007. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 07-48, NET Institute, revised Dec 2007.
- Nicholas Economides & Katja Seim & V. Brian Viard, 2005. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 05-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-08-26 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2006-08-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2006-08-26 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-LAW-2006-08-26 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2006-08-26 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2006-08-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ulrike Malmendier, 2006. "Paying Not to Go to the Gym," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 694-719, June.
- Shane Greenstein & Michael Mazzeo, 2006. "THE ROLE OF DIFFERENTIATION STRATEGY IN LOCAL TELECOMMUNICATION ENTRY AND MARKET EVOLUTION: 1999-2002 -super-* ," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 323-350, 09.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, 2003. "Choosing the Wrong Calling Plan? Ignorance and Learning," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 297-310, March.
- Huang, Ching-I, 2007.
"Estimating Demand for Cellular Phone Service under Nonlinear Pricing,"
6459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ching-I Huang, 2008. "Estimating demand for cellular phone service under nonlinear pricing," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 371-413, December.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2013. "The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 4545, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & K. Sudhir & Andrew Ching & Gregory Crawford & Michaela Draganska & Jeremy Fox & Wesley Hartmann & Günter Hitsch & V. Viard & Miguel Villas-Boas & Naufel Vilcassim, 2005. "Recent Advances in Structural Econometric Modeling: Dynamics, Product Positioning and Entry," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 209-224, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.