The Barcelona initiative and the importance of NTBs: a dynamic CGE-analysis for Syria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Economics and Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 4 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111059
Euro-Mediterranean partnership; Barcelona initiative; Syria; Non-Tariff-Barriers (NTBs); Dynamic CGE; E32; O11;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karim A. Nashashibi, 2002. "Fiscal Revenues in South Mediterranean Arab Countries: Vulnerabilities and Growth Potential," IMF Working Papers 02/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Cohen, Daniel & Sachs, Jeffrey, 1986.
"Growth and external debt under risk of debt repudiation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 529-560, June.
- Daniel Cohen & Jeffrey Sachs, 1991. "Growth and External Debt Under Risk of Debt Repudiation," NBER Chapters, in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 437-472 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Cohen & Jeffrey Sachs, 1985. "Growth and External Debt Under Risk of Debt Repudiation," NBER Working Papers 1703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernd Lucke & Jacopo Zotti, 2007. "The economic costs of a well-placed bomb. Lebanon and the assassination of Mr Hariri," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 315-320.
- Barro, Robert J. & Mankiw, N Gregory & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1994.
"Capital Mobility in Neoclassical Models of Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert J. Barro & N. Gregory Mankiw & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994. "Capital mobility in Neoclassical models of growth," Economics Working Papers 82, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Robert J. Barro & N. Gregory Mankiw & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995. "Capital Mobility in Neoclassical Models of Growth," NBER Working Papers 4206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R. & Mankiw, G., 1992. "Capital Mobility in Neoclassical Models of Growth," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1615, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Barro, R.J. & Mankiw, N.G. & Sala-i-Martin, X., 1992. "Capital Mobility in Neoclassical Models of Growth," Papers 655, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Bernd Lucke & Beatriz Gaitan Soto & Jacopo Zotti, 2007. "Assessing Economic and Fiscal Reforms in Lebanon: A Dynamic CGE Analysis with Debt Constraints," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 43(1), pages 35-63, February.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Charles Lai Tong, 2005.
"The impact of rules of origin on trade flows,"
CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 20(43), pages 567-624, 07.
- Brunner, Martin & Strulik, Holger, 2002.
"Solution of perfect foresight saddlepoint problems: a simple method and applications,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 737-753, May.
- Martin Brunner & Holger Strulik, 2002. "Code for "Solution of Perfect Foresight Sattlepoint Problems: A Simple Method and Applications"," QM&RBC Codes 93, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010.
"Estimates of trade-related adjustment costs in Syria,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5368, The World Bank.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010. "Estimates of trade-related adjustment costs in Syria," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 843-864, November.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2009. "Estimates of Trade-Related Adjustment Costs in Syria," MPRA Paper 17613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.