Solution of perfect foresight saddlepoint problems: a simple method and applications
AbstractThe zip-file contains the MATLAB 5.0 Code: ode45ext.m, a modified version of Matlab's ODE45.M R-K-algorithm to allow for backward integration, ramsey.m, the neoclassical growth model, and ramsdot.m, a function file containing the ODE for ramsey.m. ode45mod.m, A further modified version of ODE45.M, which allows to specify accuracy in approximation of the initial value (k0). ramsey2.m, the neoclassical growth model for Ode45mod, and ramsdot2.m, a function file containing the ODE for ramsey2.m. perli.m, the general two-sector growth model according to Benhabib and Perli (1994), and perlipol.m, function file containing the ODE for perli.m.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 26 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Brunner & Holger Strulik, 2002. "Code for "Solution of Perfect Foresight Sattlepoint Problems: A Simple Method and Applications"," QM&RBC Codes 93, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mercenier, J. & Michel, P., 1991.
"A Criterion for Time Aggregation Intertemporal Dynamic Models,"
Cahiers de recherche
9108, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Mercenier, J. & Michel, P., 1991. "A Criterion For Time Aggregation Intertemporal Dynamic Models," Cahiers de recherche 9108, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Judd, K.L., 1992.
"Projection Methods for Saving Aggregate Growth Models,"
e-92-7, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1992. "Projection methods for solving aggregate growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 410-452, December.
- Mulligan, C.B. & Sala-i-Martin, X., 1992.
"Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth,"
651, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Mulligan, Casey B & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1993. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 108(3), pages 739-73, August.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1992. "Transitional Dynamics in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 3986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benhabib Jess & Perli Roberto, 1994. "Uniqueness and Indeterminacy: On the Dynamics of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 113-142, June.
- Mercenier, Jean & Michel, Philippe, 1994. "Discrete-Time Finite Horizon Appromixation of Infinite Horizon Optimization Problems with Steady-State Invariance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 635-56, May.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991. "A Note on the Time-Elimination Method For Solving Recursive Dynamic Economic Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.