The parametric path method: an alternative to Fair-Taylor and L-B-J for solving perfect foresight models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 26 (2002)
Issue (Month): 9-10 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilli, Manfred & Pauletto, Giorgio, 1998. "Krylov methods for solving models with forward-looking variables," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1275-1289, August.
- Mercenier, J. & Michel, P., 1991.
"A Criterion for Time Aggregation Intertemporal Dynamic Models,"
Cahiers de recherche
9108, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Mercenier, J. & Michel, P., 1991. "A Criterion For Time Aggregation Intertemporal Dynamic Models," Cahiers de recherche 9108, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Judd, K.L., 1992.
"Projection Methods for Saving Aggregate Growth Models,"
e-92-7, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1992. "Projection methods for solving aggregate growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 410-452, December.
- Fisher, P. G. & Holly, S. & Hughes Hallett, A. J., 1986. "Efficient solution techniques for dynamic non-linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 139-145, June.
- Juillard, Michel, 1996. "Dynare : a program for the resolution and simulation of dynamic models with forward variables through the use of a relaxation algorithm," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9602, CEPREMAP.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980.
"Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
564, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fair, Ray C & Taylor, John B, 1983. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1169-85, July.
- Ray C. Fair & John B. Taylor, 1980. "Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Nonlinear RationalExpectations Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miranda, Mario J & Helmberger, Peter G, 1988. "The Effects of Commodity Price Stabilization Programs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 46-58, March.
- Juillard, Michel & Laxton, Douglas & McAdam, Peter & Pioro, Hope, 1998. "An algorithm competition: First-order iterations versus Newton-based techniques," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1291-1318, August.
- Hall, S G, 1985. "On the Solution of Large Economic Models with Consistent Expectations," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 157-61, May.
- Wright, Brian D & Williams, Jeffrey C, 1984. "The Welfare Effects of the Introduction of Storage," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 99(1), pages 169-92, February.
- Gustafson, Robert L., 1958. "Carryover levels for grains: A method for determining amounts that are optimal under specified conditions," Technical Bulletins 157231, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Mercenier, Jean & Michel, Philippe, 1994. "Discrete-Time Finite Horizon Appromixation of Infinite Horizon Optimization Problems with Steady-State Invariance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 635-56, May.
- Hallett, A. J. Hughes & Piscitelli, Laura, 1998. "Simple reordering techniques for expanding the convergence radius of first-order iterative techniques," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1319-1333, August.
- Boucekkine, Raouf, 1995. "An alternative methodology for solving nonlinear forward-looking models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 711-734, May.
- Ludwig, Alexander, 2004.
"Improving Tatonnement Methods for Solving Heterogeneous Agent Models,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
04-29, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Alexander Ludwig, 2004. "Improving Tatonnement Methods of Solving Heterogeneous Agent Models," MEA discussion paper series 04058, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Alexander Ludwig, 2004. "Improving tatonnement methods for solving heterogenous agent models," 2004 Meeting Papers 498, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jan Bruha & Jiri Podpiera & Stanislav PolÃ¡k, 2007.
"The Convergence Dynamics of a Transition Economy: The Case of the Czech Republic,"
IMF Working Papers
07/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Bruha, Jan & Podpiera, Jirí & Polák, Stanislav, 2010. "The convergence dynamics of a transition economy: The case of the Czech Republic," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 116-124, January.
- Bruha, Jan & Podpiera, Jirí, 2007.
"Inquiries on dynamics of transition economy convergence in a two-country model,"
Working Paper Series
0791, European Central Bank.
- Jiri Popiera & Jan Bruha, 2007. "Inquiries on Dynamics of Transition Economy Convergence in a Two-Country Model," 2007 Meeting Papers 587, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Manoj Atolia & Edward F. Buffie, 2004. "Reverse Shooting Made Easy: Solving for the Global Nonlinear Saddle Path," Working Papers wp2009_01_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Jan 2009.
- Bruha, Jan & Podpiera, Jirí, 2007. "Transition economy convergence in a two-country model: implications for monetary integration," Working Paper Series 0740, European Central Bank.
- Jan Bruha & Jiri Podpiera & Stanislav Polak, 2007. "The Convergence of a Transition Economy: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2007/3, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.