The effects of â€˜Gesellâ€™ (Currency) taxes in promoting Japan's economic recovery
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Economics and Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 2 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=111059
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mitsuhiro Fukao, 2002.
"Financial Sector Profitability and Double-Gearing,"
NBER Working Papers
9368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitsuhiro Fukao, 2003.
"Financial strains and the zero lower bound: the Japanese experience,"
BIS Working Papers
141, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mitsuhiro Fukao, 2006. "Financial Strains and the Zero Lower Bound: The Japanese Experience," NBER Chapters, in: Monetary Policy with Very Low Inflation in the Pacific Rim, NBER-EASE, Volume 15, pages 203-232 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wilem H. Buiter, 2005. "Overcoming the Zero Bound on Nominal Interest Rates: Gesell's Currency Carry Tax vs. Eisler's arallel Virtual Currency," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-96, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ulrich van Suntum & Metin Kaptan & Cordelius Ilgmann, .
"Reducing the lower bound on market interest rates,"
200103, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius, 2011. "Silvio Gesell: 'a strange, unduly neglected' monetary theorist," CAWM Discussion Papers 23, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Cordelius Ilgmann, Martin Menner, .
"Negative Nominal Interest Rates: History and Current Proposals,"
201143, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Cordelius Ilgmann & Martin Menner, 2011. "Negative nominal interest rates: history and current proposals," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 383-405, December.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius & Menner, Martin, 2011. "Negative nominal interest rates: History and current proposals," CAWM Discussion Papers 43, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Willem Buiter, 2005. "Overcoming the zero bound on nominal interest rates: Gesellâ€™s currency carry tax vs. Eislerâ€™s parallel virtual currency," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 189-200, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.