Allocating Tradable Permits on the Basis of Market Price to Achieve Cost Effectiveness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists in its journal Environmental and Resource Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263
Climate change; Emission permits; Allocation; Cost effectiveness; Distributional constraints;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lasse Ringius & Asbjørn Torvanger & Arild Underdal, 2002. "Burden Sharing and Fairness Principles in International Climate Policy," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Loeb, Martin & Magat, Wesley A, 1979. "A Decentralized Method for Utility Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 399-404, October.
- Hahn, Robert W., 1982.
"Market Power and Transferable Property Rights,"
402, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2005.
"Trading Hot-Air. The Influence of Permit Allocation Rules, Market Power and the US Withdrawal from the Kyoto Protocol,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 32(2), pages 205-228, October.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2002. "Trading Hot Air The Influence of Permit Allocation Rules, Market Power and the US Withdrawal from the Kyoto Protocol," Kiel Working Papers 1133, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2005. "Trading hot-air : the influence of permit allocation rules, market power and the US withdrawal from the Kyoto Protocol," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3718, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hagem, Cathrine & Westskog, Hege, 2006. "Distributional constraints and efficiency in a tradable permit market," Memorandum 09/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1978.
"Taxing price makers,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 423-455, December.
- Coase, Ronald H, 1972. "Durability and Monopoly," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 143-49, April.
- Godal, Odd & Klaassen, Ger, 2006. "Carbon trading across sources and periods constrained by the Marrakesh Accords," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 308-322, May.
- Jaehn, Florian & Letmathe, Peter, 2010. "The emissions trading paradox," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 248-254, April.
- Bouwe Dijkstra & Edward Manderson & Tae-Yeoun Lee, 2011. "Extending the Sectoral Coverage of an International Emission Trading Scheme," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(2), pages 243-266, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.