Endogenous market structures in non-cooperative international emissions trading
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 16 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hege Westskog, 1996. "Market Power in a System of Tradeable CO2 Quotas," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 85-103.
- Carbone, Jared C. & Helm, Carsten & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2008.
"The Case for International Emission Trade in the Absence of Cooperative Climate Policy,"
Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics
35491, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Carbone, Jared C. & Helm, Carsten & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2009. "The case for international emission trade in the absence of cooperative climate policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 266-280, November.
- Christoph Böhringer & Ulf Moslener & Bodo Sturm, 2007.
"Hot air for sale: a quantitative assessment of Russia’s near-term climate policy options,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(4), pages 545-572, December.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Moslener, Ulf & Sturm, Bodo, 2006. "Hot Air for Sale: A Quantitative Assessment of Russia's Near-Term Climate Policy Options," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Springer, Urs, 2003. "The market for tradable GHG permits under the Kyoto Protocol: a survey of model studies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 527-551, September.
- Hahn, Robert W., 1982.
"Market Power and Transferable Property Rights,"
402, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1995. "Markets for Tradeable CO2 Emission Quotas Principles and Practice," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 153, OECD Publishing.
- Evans, M., 2003. "Emissions trading in transition economies: the link between international and domestic policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 879-886, July.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2002.
"Trading Hot Air The Influence of Permit Allocation Rules, Market Power and the US Withdrawal from the Kyoto Protocol,"
Kiel Working Papers
1133, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2005. "Trading Hot-Air. The Influence of Permit Allocation Rules, Market Power and the US Withdrawal from the Kyoto Protocol," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 32(2), pages 205-228, October.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2005. "Trading hot-air : the influence of permit allocation rules, market power and the US withdrawal from the Kyoto Protocol," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3718, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Helm, Carsten, 2003. "International emissions trading with endogenous allowance choices," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2737-2747, December.
- Criqui, Patrick & Mima, Silvana & Viguier, Laurent, 1999. "Marginal abatement costs of CO2 emission reductions, geographical flexibility and concrete ceilings: an assessment using the POLES model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 585-601, October.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2005. "The marginal damage costs of carbon dioxide emissions: an assessment of the uncertainties," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2064-2074, November.
- Wu, Pei-Ing & Chen, Chai Tzu & Cheng, Pei-Ching & Liou, Je-Liang, 2014. "Climate game analyses for CO2 emission trading among various world organizations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 441-446.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.