Evaluating the Gains to Cooperation in the G-3
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 30 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
International policy coordination; supply side; prices and wages; policy rules; solvency and inflation targets; econometric modelling;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McKinnon, Ronald I, 1988. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies for International Financial Stability: A Proposal," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 83-103, Winter.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Guglielmo CAPORALE & Michael CHUI & Stephen G. HALL & S. G. Brian HENRY, 2002. "Modelling Economic Policy Responses with an Application to the G3," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 67-68, pages 415-433.
- McKibbin, Warwick & Sachs, Jeffrey, 1985.
"Macroeconomic Policies in the OECD and LDC External Adjustment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
56, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1985. "Macroeconomic Policies in the OECD and LDC External Adjustmemt," NBER Working Papers 1534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Anton MUSCATELLI & Patrizio TIRELLI & Carmine TRECROCI, 2002. "Monetary Policy on the Road to EMU: The Dominance of External Constraints on Domestic Objectives," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 67-68, pages 389-414.
- Hall, S G, 1987. "A Forward Looking Model of the Exchange Rate," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(1), pages 47-60, January.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-76, December.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Chui, Michael & Hall, Stephen G. & Henry, Brian, 2001. "Coordination and price shocks: an empirical analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 569-584, December.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Dale W. Henderson, 1991. "Monetary Policy in Interdependent Economies: A Game-Theoretic Approach," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031787, June.
- R. Barrell & R. Anderton & G.M. Caporale & J.W. in't Veld, 1993. "The World Economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 145(1), pages 43-63, August.
- Hagen, Jurgen von & Fratianni, Michele, 1990. "German dominance in the EMS: evidence from interest rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 358-375, December.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos & Garratt, Anthony & Currie, David, 1996. "Target zones and alternative proposals for G3 policy coordination: An empirical evaluation using GEM," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 49-68.
- Hamada, Koichi, 1976. "A Strategic Analysis of Monetary Interdependence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 677-700, August.
- Currie, David & Levine, Paul L & Vidalis, Nic, 1987. "International Cooperation and Reputation in an Empirical Two-Bloc Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 198, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurence H. Meyer & Brian M. Doyle & Joseph E. Gagnon & Dale W. Henderson, 2002. "International coordination of macroeconomic policies: still alive in the new millennium?," International Finance Discussion Papers 723, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.