Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies for International Financial Stability: A Proposal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (Winter)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langfeldt, Enno & Scheide, Joachim & Trapp, Peter, 1988. "Inflationsgefahren werden größer - Welchen Kurs soll die Geldpolitik steuern? Thesen zum 38. Kieler Konjunkturgespräch," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 394, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- McKinnon, Ronald I., 1995. "Intergovernmental competition in Europe with and without a common currency," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 463-478, October.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1994.
"The Making of Exchange Rate Policy in the 1980s,"
NBER Working Papers
3539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 1991. "The Making of Exchange Rate Policy in the 1980s," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt42w688hs, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Jeffrey Frankel., 1991. "The Making of Exchange Rate Policy in the 1980s," Economics Working Papers 91-157, University of California at Berkeley.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1998. "International Monetary and Financial Arrangements: Present and Future," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 375-416, January.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Michael Chui & Stephen Hall & Brian Henry, 2003. "Evaluating the Gains to Cooperation in the G-3," Empirica, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 337-356, December.
- Ploeg, F. van der, 1989.
"Fiscal aspects of monetary integration in Europe,"
1989-30, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hasan, Shahriar & Wallace, Myles, 1996. "Real exchange rate volatility and exchange rate regimes: Evidence from long-term data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 67-73, July.
- Dominick Salvatore, 2000. "The Present International Monetary System: Problems, Complications, and Reforms," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 133-148, August.
- Hallberg, Milton C. & Herendeen, James B., 1996. "Macroeconomic Policy and Agricultural Cycles in Australia and the United States," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(01), April.
- J. Fackler & L. Filer, 2004. "Exchange Rate Targeting and Economic Stabilization," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 565, Econometric Society.
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Mendicino, Caterina, 2004. "Financial Liberalization, Banking Crises and Growth: Assessing the Links," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 567, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Salvatore, Dominick, 1995. "The operation and future of the international monetary system," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 513-530, October.
- Richard C. Marston, 1992. "Interest Differentials Under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates: The Effects of Capital Controls and Exchange Risk," NBER Working Papers 4053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwin M. Truman, 1989. "International economic policy: the role of exchange rates," International Finance Discussion Papers 356, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert Aliber, 2000. "Capital Flows, Exchange Rates, and the New International Financial Architecture: Six Financial Crises in Search of a Generic Explanation," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 43-61, August.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Caterina Mendicino, 2004.
"Financial liberalization, bank crises and growth: Assessing the links,"
Economics Working Papers
946, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Caterina Mendicino, 2005. "Financial Liberalization, Bank Crises and Growth: Assessing the links," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0044, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Langfeldt, Enno & Scheide, Joachim & Trapp, Peter, 1988. "Is money supply targeting obsolete?," Kiel Working Papers 338, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Su Zhou, 1993. "Fundamental equilibrium exchange rates and exchange rate dynamics," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 189-209, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.