Border tax adjustment: a feasible way to support stringent emission trading
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
Border tax; Emission trading; WTO law; International trade; K32; K33; F18; H23;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lars-Hendrik R�ller & Frode Steen, 2006. "On the Workings of a Cartel: Evidence from the Norwegian Cement Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 321-338, March.
- Evy Crals & Lode Vereeck, 2005. "Taxes, Tradable Rights and Transaction Costs," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 199-223, September.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Baranzini, Andrea, 2000.
"What do we know about carbon taxes? an inquiry into their impacts on competitiveness and distribution of income,"
13225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2003.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Baranzini, Andrea, 2004. "What do we know about carbon taxes? An inquiry into their impacts on competitiveness and distribution of income," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 507-518, March.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Carol Gabyzon, 1996.
"Fundamental Tax Reform and Border Tax Adjustments,"
Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa43, November.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 1998. "Regulatory Autonomy and Multilateral Disciplines: The Dilemma and a Possible Resolution," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 303-22, June.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 1998. "Greenhouse gas emissions trading and the world trading system," MPRA Paper 12971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars Mathiesen and Ottar Maestad, 2004. "Climate Policy and the Steel Industry: Achieving Global Emission Reductions by an Incomplete Climate Agreement," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 91-114.
- Ottar MÆstad, 1998. "On the Efficiency of Green Trade Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Michael Hoel, 2005. "The Triple Inefficiency of Uncoordinated Environmental Policies," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 107(1), pages 157-173, 03.
- Grubb, M. & Neuhoff, K., 2006. "Allocation and competitiveness in the EU emissions trading scheme: policy overview," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0645, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Philippe Quirion & Damien Demailly, 2006. "Leakage from climate policies and border tax adjustment:lessons from a geographic model of the cement industry," Working Papers halshs-00009337, HAL.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.