The academic labor market for economists: 1995–96
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Atlantic Economic Society in its journal Atlantic Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Suite 650, International Tower, 229 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Formby, John P & Gunther, William D & Sakano, Ryoichi, 1993. "Entry Level Salaries of Academic Economists: Does Gender or Age Matter?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(1), pages 128-38, January.
- Tano, Doki K. & Black, David C., 1995. "Employers' hiring decisions and inefficiency in the market for economists," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 65-77, February.
- Paul R. Portney, 1994. "The Contingent Valuation Debate: Why Economists Should Care," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 3-17, Fall.
- Larry D. Singell & Joe A. Stone, 1993. "Gender Differences In Ph.D. Economists' Careers," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(4), pages 95-106, October.
- Carson, Richard & Navarro, Peter, 1988. "A Seller's (and Buyer's) Guide to the Job Market for Beginning Academic Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 137-48, Spring.
- Peter A. Diamond & Jerry A. Hausman, 1994. "Contingent Valuation: Is Some Number Better than No Number?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 45-64, Fall.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Academic Inbreeding and Research Productivity in Australian Law Schools," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 46-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011.
"Anonymous Job Applications of Fresh Ph.D. Economists,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "Anonymous job applications of fresh Ph.D. economists," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 441-444.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.