The academic labor market for economists: 1995–96
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Atlantic Economic Society in its journal Atlantic Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 10A Maryland Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63108-1502 U.S.A.
Phone: (314) 454-0100
Fax: (314) 454-9109
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Formby, John P & Gunther, William D & Sakano, Ryoichi, 1993. "Entry Level Salaries of Academic Economists: Does Gender or Age Matter?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(1), pages 128-38, January.
- Tano, Doki K. & Black, David C., 1995. "Employers' hiring decisions and inefficiency in the market for economists," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 65-77, February.
- Larry D. Singell & Joe A. Stone, 1993. "Gender Differences In Ph.D. Economists' Careers," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(4), pages 95-106, October.
- Paul R. Portney, 1994. "The Contingent Valuation Debate: Why Economists Should Care," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 3-17, Fall.
- Carson, Richard & Navarro, Peter, 1988. "A Seller's (and Buyer's) Guide to the Job Market for Beginning Academic Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 137-48, Spring.
- Peter A. Diamond & Jerry A. Hausman, 1994. "Contingent Valuation: Is Some Number Better than No Number?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 45-64, Fall.
- Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012.
"Anonymous job applications of fresh Ph.D. economists,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 441-444.
- Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Anonymous Job Applications of Fresh Ph.D. Economists," IZA Discussion Papers 6100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Academic Inbreeding and Research Productivity in Australian Law Schools," Monash Economics Working Papers 46-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.