Measures of money and the quantity theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1994)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1986. "Adaptive Behavior and Economic Theory," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages S401-26, October.
- Robert G. King & Mark W. Watson, 1992.
"Testing long run neutrality,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
92-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Fisher, Mark E & Seater, John J, 1993. "Long-Run Neutrality and Superneutrality in an ARIMA Framework," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 402-15, June.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Barr Rosenberg & Kent D. Wall, 1977.
"A Note on Optimal Smoothing for Time Varying Coefficient Problems,"
in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 6, number 4, pages 453-456
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Kent D. Wall, 1976. "A Note on Optimal Smoothing for Time Varying Coefficient Problems," NBER Working Papers 0128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & R.W. Hafer, 1988. "Is money irrelevant?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 3-17.
- William A. Barnett & Haiyang Xu, 1998.
"Money Velocity with Interest Rate Stochastic Volatility and Exact Aggregation,"
- William Barnett & Haiyang Xu, 2012. "Money Velocity with Interest Rate Stochastic Volatility and Exact Aggregation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201224, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah & Lim, Kian-Ping, 2006.
"Testing long-run neutrality of money: evidence from Malaysian stock market,"
37676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chin-Hong Puah, & Muzafar Shah Habibullah & Kian-Ping Lim, 2006. "Testing Long-Run Neutrality Of Money: Evidence From Malaysian Stock Market," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 15-37, July.
- William A. Barnett & Yi Liu & Haiyang Xu & Mark Jensen, 1996.
"The CAPM Risk Adjustment Needed for Exact Aggregation over Financial Assets,"
- William Barnett & Yi Liu & Haiyang Xu & Mark Jensen, 2012. "The CAPM Risk Adjustment Needed for Exact Aggregation over Financial Assets," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201215, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Krause, David, 1996. "Empirical evidence on the long-run neutrality hypothesis using low-frequency international data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 323-327, March.
- Daniel G. Swaine, 2001. "Are taste and technology parameters stable? a test of "deep" parameter stability in real business cycle models of the U.S. economy," Working Papers 01-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.