Some further evidence on the long-run neutrality of money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 50 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
- Olekalns, N., 1995. "Some further Evidence on the Long Run Neutrality of Money," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 465, The University of Melbourne.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boschen, John F & Otrok, Christopher M, 1994. "Long-Run Neutrality and Superneutrality in an ARIMA Framework: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1470-73, December.
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991.
"Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 141-220
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots," NBER Technical Working Papers 0100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John & Perron, Pierre, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know about Unit Roots," Scholarly Articles 3374863, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Campbell, J.Y. & Perron, P., 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomics should know about unit roots," Papers 360, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Robert G. King & Mark W. Watson, 1997.
"Testing long-run neutrality,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 69-101.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987.
"A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-08, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Luis M. Soria & Ramón Velázquez, 2008.
"International Evidence on Stochastic and Deterministic Monetary Neutrality,"
2008-04, Banco de México.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Soria, Luis M. & Velázquez, Ramón, 2008. "International evidence on stochastic and deterministic monetary neutrality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1261-1275, November.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013.
"Does Money Matter in Africa? New Empirics on Long- and Short-run Effects of Monetary Policy on Output and Prices,"
48494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "Does Money Matter in Africa? New Empirics on Long- and Short-run Effects of Monetary Policy on Output and Prices," Working Papers 13/005, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Gary L. Shelley & Frederick H. Wallace, 2004. "Testing for Long Run Neutrality of Money in Mexico," Macroeconomics 0402003, EconWPA.
- Frederick H.Wallace & Gary L. Shelley, 2007. "Long Run Neutrality of Money in Mexico," Economia Mexicana NUEVA EPOCA, , vol. 0(2), pages 219-238, July-Dece.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013.
"New Empirics of monetary policy dynamics: evidence from the CFA franc zones,"
48495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "New Empirics of monetary policy dynamics: evidence from the CFA franc zones," Working Papers 13/016, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Chin-Hong Puah, & Muzafar Shah Habibullah & Kian-Ping Lim, 2006.
"Testing Long-Run Neutrality Of Money: Evidence From Malaysian Stock Market,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 15-37, July.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah & Lim, Kian-Ping, 2006. "Testing long-run neutrality of money: evidence from Malaysian stock market," MPRA Paper 37676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coe, Patrick J. & Nason, James M., 2003. "The long-horizon regression approach to monetary neutrality: how should the evidence be interpreted?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 351-356, March.
- Noriega, Antonio E., 2004. "Long-run monetary neutrality and the unit-root hypothesis: further international evidence," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 179-197, August.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013.
"How would monetary policy matter in the proposed African monetary unions? Evidence from output and prices,"
13/013, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "How would monetary policy matter in the proposed African monetary unions? Evidence from output and prices," MPRA Paper 48496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shelley, Gary & Wallace, Frederick, 2006.
"Long run effects of money on real consumption and investment in the U.S,"
4136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary L. Shelley & Frederick H. Wallace, 2004. "Long Run Effects of Money on Real Consumption and Investment in the U.S," Macroeconomics 0404007, EconWPA, revised 06 Apr 2004.
- Tang, Maggie May-Jean & Puah, Chin-Hong & Awang Marikan, Dayang-Affizzah, 2013. "Empirical Evidence on the Long-Run Neutrality Hypothesis Using Divisia Money," MPRA Paper 50020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wallace, Fred & Cabrera-Castellanos, Luis F., 2006.
"Neutralidad monetaria a Largo plazo: El caso de Guatemala
[Long Run Money Neutrality in Guatemala]," MPRA Paper 4025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:64:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick J. Coe & James M. Nason, 2004. "Long-run monetary neutrality and long-horizon regressions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 355-373.
- Frederick H. Wallace & Gary L. Shelley, 2004. "Long Run Neutrality and Superneutrality of Money: Aggregate and Sectoral Tests for Nicaragua," Macroeconomics 0402004, EconWPA.
- Reginaldo Pinto Nogueira, 2009. "Is monetary policy really neutral in the long-run? Evidence for some emerging and developed economies," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2432-2437.
- Shyh-Wei Chen, 2007. "Evidence of the Long-Run Neutrality of Money: The Case of South Korea and Taiwan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(64), pages 1-18.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.