Is money irrelevant?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1988)
Issue (Month): May ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karl Brunner, 1968. "The role of money and monetary policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 8-24.
- Darryl R. Francis, 1972. "Has monetarism failed? -the record examined," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 32-29.
- Michael T. Belongia, 1992. "Selecting an intermediate target variable for monetary policy when the goal is price stability," Working Papers 1992-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Patricio Rojas, 1993. "El Dinero como un Objetivo Intermedio de Política Monetaria en Chile: Un Análisis Empírico," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 30(90), pages 139-178.
- Chin-Hong Puah, & Muzafar Shah Habibullah & Kian-Ping Lim, 2006.
"Testing Long-Run Neutrality Of Money: Evidence From Malaysian Stock Market,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 15-37, July.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah & Lim, Kian-Ping, 2006. "Testing long-run neutrality of money: evidence from Malaysian stock market," MPRA Paper 37676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arthur J. Rolnick & Warren E. Weber, 1998. "Money, inflation, and output under fiat and commodity standards," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 11-17.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2002.
"Is inflation a monetary phenomenon only? A non monetarist episode of inflation: the italian case,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2002(78).
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2002. "Is inflation a monetary phenomenon only? A non monetarist episode of inflation: the Italian case," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0209, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- David Alan Aschauer, 1998.
"Optimal Financing by Money and Taxes of Productive and Unproductive Government Spending: Effects on Economic Growth, Inflation, and Welfare,"
9808005, EconWPA, revised 01 Sep 1998.
- David Alan Aschauer, 1998. "Optimal Financing by Money and Taxes of Productive and Unproductive Government Spending: Effects on Economic Growth, Inflation, and Welfare," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_241, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Basco, Emiliano & D'Amato, Laura & Garegnani, Lorena, 2009. "Understanding the money-prices relationship under low and high inflation regimes: Argentina 1977-2006," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1182-1203, November.
- Josheski, Dushko & Lazarov, Darko, 2012.
"New Keynesian Macroeconomics: Empirically tested in the case of Republic of Macedonia,"
64403, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Josheski, Dushko & Lazarov, Darko, 2012. "New Keynesian macroeconomics : Empirically tested in the case of Republic of Macedonia," MPRA Paper 41450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ernst Baltensperger & Thomas Jordan & Marcel Savioz, 2001. "The demand for M3 and inflation forecasts: An empirical analysis for Switzerland," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 137(2), pages 244-272, June.
- George T. McCandless, Jr. & Warren E. Weber, 1995. "Some monetary facts," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 2-11.
- Arthur J. Rolnick & Warren E. Weber, 1994. "Inflation, money, and output under alternative monetary standards," Staff Report 175, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- John D. Stiver, 2003. "Endogenous Financing and the Long Run Impact of Money Growth on Output and Prices," Working papers 2003-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Claude Hillinger & Bernd Süssmuth & Marco Sunder, 2012. "The Quantity Theory of Money and Friedmanian Monetary Policy: An Empirical Investigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3754, CESifo Group Munich.
- James B. Bullard, 1991. "The FOMC in 1990: onset of recession," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 31-53.
- Dwyer, Gerald P. & Fisher, Mark, 2009.
"Inflation and monetary regimes,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1221-1241, November.
- James B. Bullard, 1994. "Measures of money and the quantity theory," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 19-30.
- R.W. Hafer, 2001. "What remains of monetarism?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q4, pages 13-33.
- Moosa, Imad A., 1997. "Testing the long-run neutrality of money in a developing economy: the case of India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 139-155, June.
- Levent, Korap, 2008. "Long-run relations between money, prices and output: the case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 20265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jürgen von Hagen, 2004. "Hat die Geldmenge ausgedient?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(4), pages 423-453, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xiao Xiaohong) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Xiao Xiaohong to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.