How does monetary policy affect the economy?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its journal Federal Reserve Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (1968)
Issue (Month): Oct ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edgar L. Feige, 1964. "The Demand For Liquid Assets: A Temporal Cross‐Section Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(1), pages 116-117, 03.
- James W. Christian, 1968. "A Further Analysis Of The Objectives Of American Monetary Policy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(3), pages 465-477, 06.
- Frank de Leeuw & Edward Gramlich, 1968. "The Federal Reserve-MIT economic model," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 11-40.
- Daniel H. Brill, 1965. "Criteria for conduct of monetary policy: implications of recent research," Staff Studies 5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lyle E. Gramley & Samuel B. Chase, Jr., 1965. "Time deposits in monetary analysis," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 1380-1406.
- J. M. Culbertson, 1960. "Friedman on the Lag in Effect of Monetary Policy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 617.
- Karl Brunner, 1968. "The role of money and monetary policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 8-24.
- Leonall C. Andersen, 1965. "A study of factors affecting the money stock: phase one," Staff Studies 4, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frank de Leeuw, 1965. "The demand for money: speed of adjustment, interest rates, and wealth," Staff Studies 2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ando, Albert & Modigliani, Franco, 1969. "Econometric Analysis of Stabilization Policies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 296-314, May.
- Shirley Almon, 1968. "The lags between investment decisions and their causes," Staff Studies 42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.