Time deposits in monetary analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its journal Federal Reserve Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (1965)
Issue (Month): Oct ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003.
"Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 271-304, Supplemen.
- Edward Nelson, 2003. "Money and the transmission mechanism in the optimizing IS-LM specification," Working Papers 2003-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1986. "A critique of theories of money stock determination," Working Paper 86-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- William Poole & Robert H. Rasche & David C. Wheelock, 2008.
"The great inflation: did the shadow know better?,"
2008-032, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Raymond E. Lombra, 1992. "Understanding the Remarkable Survival of Multiplier Models of Money Stock Determination," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 305-314, Summer.
- Laidler, David, 1999. "The Quantity of Money and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 99-5, Bank of Canada.
- Maurice Mann, 1968. "How does monetary policy affect the economy?," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 803-814.
- Roger W. Spencer, 1974. "Channels of monetary influence: a survey," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 8-26.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.