Advanced economy monetary policy and emerging market economies
AbstractOpening address : Prospects for Asia and the global economy -- a conference sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, November 3-5, 2013.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey Moore & Sunwoo Nam & Myeongguk Suh & Alexander Tepper, 2013. "Estimating the impacts of U.S. LSAPs on emerging market economies’ local currency bond markets," Staff Reports 595, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Broner, Fernando A & Didier, Tatiana & Erce, Aitor & Schmukler, Sergio, 2011.
"Gross Capital Flows: Dynamics and Crises,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Broner, Fernando & Didier, Tatiana & Erce, Aitor & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2011. "Gross capital flows : dynamics and crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5768, The World Bank.
- Fernando Broner & Tatiana Didier & Aitor Erce & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2010. "Gross Capital Flows: Dynamics and Crises," Working Papers 476, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fernando Broner & Tatiana Didier & Aitor Erce & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2011. "Gross capital flows: dynamics and crises," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1039, Banco de Espa�a.
- Fernando Broner & Tatiana Didier & Aitor Erce & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2010. "Gross capital flows: Dynamics and crises," Economics Working Papers 1227, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2012.
- Chuhan, Punam & Claessens, Stijn & Mamingi, Nlandu, 1998. "Equity and bond flows to Latin America and Asia: the role of global and country factors," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 439-463, April.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2013.
"Does the Federal Reserve Care About the Rest of the World?,"
NBER Working Papers
19405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2013. "Does the Federal Reserve Care about the Rest of the World?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 87-104, Fall.
- Carlo Rosa, 2012. "How "unconventional" are large-scale asset purchases? The impact of monetary policy on asset prices," Staff Reports 560, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo, 1996.
"The new wave of private capital inflows: Push or pull?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 389-418, March.
- Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo & DEC, 1994. "The new wave of private capital inflows : push or pull?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1312, The World Bank.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Andrei Zlate, 2013. "Capital flows to emerging market economies: a brave new world?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1081, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Qianying Chen & Andrew Filardo & Dong He & Feng Zhu, 2012. "International spillovers of central bank balance sheet policies," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Are central bank balance sheets in Asia too large?, volume 66, pages 220-264 Bank for International Settlements.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Binici, Mahir & Hutchison, Michael M, 2014. "The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7n17z9km, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.