Introduction to the Special Issue
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic and Social Studies in its journal Economic and Social Review.
Volume (Year): 37 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.esr.ie
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans-Peter Kohler & Jere R. Behrman & Susan Cotts Watkins, 1999. "The structure of social networks and fertility decisions: evidence from S. Nyanza District, Kenya," MPIDR Working Papers WP-1999-005, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Kohler, Hans-Peter, 2001. "Fertility and Social Interaction: An Economic Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199244591.
- Cormac Gráda, 1991.
"New evidence on the fertility transition in Ireland 1880–1911,"
Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 535-548, November.
- O'Gráda, Cormac, 1991. "New Evidence on the Fertility Transition in Ireland 1880-1911," CEPR Discussion Papers 531, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duffy, Niall & O'Gráda, Cormac, 1995.
"Fertility Control Early in Marriage in Ireland a Century Ago,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- O Grada, Cormac & Duffy, Niall, 1995. "Fertility Control Early in Marriage in Ireland a Century Ago," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 423-31, November.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2002. "Infant and Child Mortality in Dublin a Century Ago," Working Papers 200228, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Walsh).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.