Marketization and perceptions of social protection in China's cities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan Morris, 2001. "From Dependency to Defiance? Work-Unit Relationships in China's State Enterprise Reforms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 697-717, 07.
- Tanzi, Vito, 2002. "Globalization and the Future of Social Protection," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(1), pages 116-27, February.
- Vicente Navarro & John Schmitt & Javier Astudillo, 2004. "Is globalisation undermining the welfare state?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 133-152, January.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1989.
"Testing for Consistency using Artificial Regressions,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 363-384, December.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1987. "Testing for Consistency using Artificial Regressions," Working Papers 687, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Changyong Rhee, 1999.
"Social Impacts of the Asian Crisis: Policy Challenges and Lessons,"
Working Paper Series
no2, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Jong-Wha Lee and Changyong Rhee, 1999. "Social Impacts of the Asian Crisis: Policy Challenges and Lessons," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-1999-02, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Gennadi Kazakevitch & Russell Smyth, 2005. "Gradualism Versus Shock Therapy: (Re)Interpreting the Chinese and Russian Experiences," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 69-81, March.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2003.
"The Two Faces of Globalization: Against Globalization as We Know It,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 667-683, April.
- Branko Milanovic, 2003. "The Two Faces Of Globalization: Against Globalization As We Know It," Development and Comp Systems 0303007, EconWPA.
- Shunfeng Song & George S-F Chu, 1997. "Social Security Reform In China: The Case Of Old-Age Insurance," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(2), pages 85-93, 04.
- Dani Rodrik, 1998. "Globalisation, Social Conflict and Economic Growth," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 143-158, 03.
- Appleton, Simon & Knight, John & Song, Lina & Xia, Qingjie, 2002. "Labor retrenchment in China: Determinants and consequences," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 252-275.
- Brinkerhoff, Derick W., 1996. "Process perspectives on policy change: Highlighting implementation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1395-1401, September.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1979. "Identification and Estimation in Binary Choice Models with Limited (Censored) Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 977-96, July.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1999. "Responding to Economic Crises: Policy Alternatives for Equitable Recovery and Development," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 67(5), pages 409-27, Special I.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.