Safety Nets or Safety Ropes? Dynamic Benefit Incidence of Two Crisis Programs in Indonesia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van de Walle, Dominique, 1994. "The Distribution of Subsidies through Public Health Services in Indonesia, 1978-87," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 8(2), pages 279-309, May.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 1999. "Income gains to the poor from workfare - estimates for Argentina's TRABAJAR Program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2149, The World Bank.
- Bob Baulch & John Hoddinott, 2000. "Economic mobility and poverty dynamics in developing countries," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 1-24.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Galasso, Emanuela & Ravallion, Martin, 2000. "Distributional outcomes of a decentralized welfare program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2316, The World Bank.
- Emmanuel Skoufias & Roy S. Katayama & B. Essama-Nssah, 2012.
"Too little too late: welfare impacts of rainfall shocks in rural Indonesia,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 351-368, December.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Essama-Nssah, B. & Katayama, Roy S., 2011. "Too little too late : welfare impacts of rainfall shocks in rural Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5615, The World Bank.
- Argesanu, Nicolae Razvan, 2013.
"Politici Din Sfera Protectiei Sociale Si Sustenabilitatea Lor In Contextul Constrangerilor Bugetare
[Policy Of Social Protection Sphere And Their Sustenability In The Context Of Budgetary Constrain," MPRA Paper 47800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cameron, Lisa A., 2002. "Did social safety net scholarships reduce drop-out rates during the Indonesian economic crisis?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2800, The World Bank.
- Gentilini, Ugo & Omamo, Steven Were, 2011. "Social protection 2.0: Exploring issues, evidence and debates in a globalizing world," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 329-340, June.
- Beard, Victoria A., 2007. "Household Contributions to Community Development in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 607-625, April.
- van de Walle, Dominique, 2004.
"Testing Vietnam's public safety net,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 661-679, December.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Petracco, Carly & Randriamamonjy, Josee, 2011.
"The wealth and gender distribution of rural services in Ethiopia: A public expenditure benefit Incidence Analysis,"
ESSP working papers
33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Petracco, Carly & Randriamamonjy, Josee, 2011. "The wealth and gender distribution of rural services in Ethiopia: A public expenditure benefit incidence analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 1057, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dmytro Boyarchuk & Liudmyla Kotusenko & Katarzyna Pietka-Kosinska & Roman Semko & Irina Sinitsina, 2009. "Agriculture Income Assessment for the Purpose of Social Assistance: the Case of Ukraine," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0399, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Alderman, Harold & Haque, Trina, 2006. "Countercyclical safety nets for the poor and vulnerable," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 372-383, August.
- Alderman, Harold & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2013. "How can safety nets contribute to economic growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6437, The World Bank.
- Pritchett, Lant & Suryahadi, Asep & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2000. "Quantifying vulnerability to poverty - a proposed measure, applied to Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2437, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "The Welfare Effects of Extreme Weather Events : Insights from Three APEC Case Studies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13039, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.