Pricing Shares on a Nascent Market: The Nepal Stock Exchange 1994-96
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters, in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grinblatt, Mark S. & Masulis, Ronald W. & Titman, Sheridan, 1984. "The valuation effects of stock splits and stock dividends," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 461-490, December.
- P. N. Snowden, 1997. "Enterprise ownership constraints and the role of equity markets in financial development," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 131-148.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1.
- John Mullin, 1993. "Emerging equity markets in the global economy," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 54-83.
- P N Snowden, . "Enterprise Ownership Constraints and the Role of Equity Markets in Financial Development," Working Papers ec4/97, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.