Neoliberalism and income distribution in Latin America
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Petrecolla, Alberto & Porto, Alberto & Gerchunoff, Pablo, 1993. "Privatization in Argentina," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(Supplemen), pages 67-93.
- Psacharopoulos, George, et al, 1995. "Poverty and Income Inequality in Latin America during the 1980s," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 41(3), pages 245-64, September.
- Lindert, Peter H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1985. "Growth, equality, and history," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 341-377, October.
- Conley, John P. & Maloney, William F., 1995. "Optimal sequencing of credible reforms with uncertain outcomes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 151-166, October.
- Marcel, Mario & Solimano, Andres, 1993. "Developmentalism, socialism, and free market reform : three decades of income distribution in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1188, The World Bank.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Andrés García & Jesús Otero, 2009.
"Statistical inference for testing gini coefficients: an application for Colombia,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO
005658, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Andrés García-Suaza & Jesús Otero, 2010. "Statistical inference for testing Gini Coefficients: An application for Colombia," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Woessmann, Ludger & Fuchs, Thomas, 2005.
"Families, schools, and primary-school learning : evidence for Argentina and Colombia in an international perspective,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3537, The World Bank.
- Ludger Wossmann, 2010. "Families, schools and primary-school learning: evidence for Argentina and Colombia in an international perspective," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(21), pages 2645-2665.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2010. "Families, schools and primary-school learning: Evidence for Argentina and Colombia in an international perspective," Munich Reprints in Economics 19682, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Bebczuk & Arturo Galindo & Ugo Panizza, 2006.
"An Evaluation of the Contractionary Devaluation Hypothesis,"
Department of Economics, Working Papers
064, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Ricardo N. Bebczuk & Ugo Panizza & Arturo Galindo, 2006. "An Evaluation of the Contractionary Devaluation Hypothesis," IDB Publications 6712, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ricardo N. Bebczuk & Ugo Panizza & Arturo Galindo, 2006. "An Evaluation of the Contractionary Devaluation Hypothesis," Research Department Publications 4486, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Edson Paulo Domingues, 2003. "Interstate Trade and Regional Development: an (Integrated) Interregional CGE Approach," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] e32, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Eduardo Haddad & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 1998. "Transportation costs, regional inequality and structural changes in the Brazilian economy: An interregional CGE approach," ERSA conference papers ersa98p426, European Regional Science Association.
- Eduardo Haddad & Fernando Perobelli, 2005.
"Trade Liberalization and Regional Inequality - Do Transportation Costs Impose a Spatial Poverty Trap?,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p700, European Regional Science Association.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli, 2004. "Trade Liberalization And Regional Inequality: Do Transportation Costs Impose A Spatial Poverty Trap?," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 131, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Moises Marcos, 2003. "A Glance of the Free Trade Agreement between Mexico and the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa03p315, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.