Neoliberalism and income distribution in Latin America
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marcel, Mario & Solimano, Andres, 1993. "Developmentalism, socialism, and free market reform : three decades of income distribution in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1188, The World Bank.
- Psacharopoulos, George, et al, 1995. "Poverty and Income Inequality in Latin America during the 1980s," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 41(3), pages 245-64, September.
- Lindert, Peter H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1985. "Growth, equality, and history," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 341-377, October.
- Petrecolla, Alberto & Porto, Alberto & Gerchunoff, Pablo, 1993. "Privatization in Argentina," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(Supplemen), pages 67-93.
- Conley, John P. & Maloney, William F., 1995. "Optimal sequencing of credible reforms with uncertain outcomes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 151-166, October.
- Woessmann, Ludger & Fuchs, Thomas, 2005.
"Families, schools, and primary-school learning : evidence for Argentina and Colombia in an international perspective,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3537, The World Bank.
- Ludger Wossmann, 2010. "Families, schools and primary-school learning: evidence for Argentina and Colombia in an international perspective," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(21), pages 2645-2665.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Andrés García-Suaza & Jesús Otero, 2010.
"Statistical inference for testing Gini Coefficients: An application for Colombia,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Andrés García & Jesús Otero, 2009. "Statistical inference for testing gini coefficients: an application for Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005658, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Ricardo N. Bebczuk & Ugo Panizza & Arturo Galindo, 2006.
"An Evaluation of the Contractionary Devaluation Hypothesis,"
Research Department Publications
4486, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ricardo Bebczuk & Arturo Galindo & Ugo Panizza, 2006. "An Evaluation of the Contractionary Devaluation Hypothesis," Department of Economics, Working Papers 064, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization And Regional Inequality: Do Transportation Costs Impose A Spatial Poverty Trap?,"
Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
131, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Eduardo Haddad & Fernando Perobelli, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and Regional Inequality - Do Transportation Costs Impose a Spatial Poverty Trap?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p700, European Regional Science Association.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Edson Paulo Domingues, 2003. "Interstate Trade and Regional Development: an (Integrated) Interregional CGE Approach," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] e32, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Moises Marcos, 2003. "A Glance of the Free Trade Agreement between Mexico and the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa03p315, European Regional Science Association.
- Eduardo Haddad & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 1998. "Transportation costs, regional inequality and structural changes in the Brazilian economy: An interregional CGE approach," ERSA conference papers ersa98p426, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.