The shift to services employment: A review of the literature
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 17 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Esping-Andersen, Gosta, 1999. "Social Foundations of Postindustrial Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198742005.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2001.
"Information technology and the U.S. productivity revival: what do the industry data say?,"
115, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kevin J. Stiroh, 2002. "Information Technology and the U.S. Productivity Revival: What Do the Industry Data Say?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1559-1576, December.
- Katouzian, M A, 1970. "The Development of the Service Sector: A New Approach," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 362-82, November.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1968. "The Service Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fuch68-1.
- Wolff, Edward N., 1997.
"The Productivity Paradox: Evidence from Indirect Indicators of Service Sector Productivity Growth,"
97-39, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Edward N. Wolff, 1999. "The productivity paradox: evidence from indirect indicators of service sector productivity growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 281-308, April.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2004.
"The Economic Future of Europe,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1998. "Consumer Prices, the Consumer Price Index, and the Cost of Living," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 3-26, Winter.
- Elfring, Tom, 1989. "New Evidence on the Expansion of Service Employment in Advanced Economies," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 35(4), pages 409-40, December.
- Greenhalgh, Christine & Gregory, Mary, 2001. " Structural Change and the Emergence of the New Service Economy," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(0), pages 629-46, Special I.
- Martin Neil Baily & Robert M. Solow, 2001. "International Productivity Comparisons Built from the Firm Level," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 151-172, Summer.
- Falvey, Rodney E & Gemmell, Norman, 1996. "Are Services Income-Elastic? Some New Evidence," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(3), pages 257-69, September.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.