Structural Change and the Emergence of the New Service Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 63 (2001)
Issue (Month): 0 (Special Issue)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonello D’Agostino & Roberta Serafini & Melanie Ward-Warmedinger, 2006.
"Sectoral explanations of employment in Europe - the role of services,"
Working Paper Series
625, European Central Bank.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Serafini, Roberta & Ward, Melanie, 2006. "Sectoral explanations of employment in Europe: the role of services," Research Technical Papers 8/RT/06, Central Bank of Ireland.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Serafini, Roberta & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2006. "Sectoral Explanations of Employment in Europe: The Role of Services," IZA Discussion Papers 2257, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maurizio Pugno, 2003.
"The service paradox and endogenous economic growth,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
0301, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Pugno, Maurizio, 2006. "The service paradox and endogenous economic growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 99-115, January.
- Isachenkova, N. & Weeks, M., 2008. "Acquisition, Insolvency and Managers in UK Small Companies," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0838, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Koi Nyen Wong & Tuck Cheong Tang, 2008.
"Foreign Direct Investment And Employment In Manufacturing And Services Sectors: Fresh Empirical Evidence From Singapore,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
15/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Koi Nyen Wong & Tuck Cheong Tang, 2011. "Foreign direct investment and employment in manufacturing and services sectors: Fresh empirical evidence from Singapore," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 313-330, July.
- Mann, Stefan & Mante, Juliane, 2004. "Occupational Choice And Structural Change," Working Papers 30707, Agroscope Reckenholz Tanikon (ART).
- Temple, Jonathan, 2002.
"An Assessment of the New Economy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mary Gregory & Giovanni Russo, 2004. "The Employment Impact of Differences in Dmand and Production," DEMPATEM Working Papers wp10, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Felice, Giulia, 2008. "Endogenous growth and changing sectoral composition in advanced economies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 109-131, June.
- Schettkat, Ronald & Yocarini, Lara, 2006. "The shift to services employment: A review of the literature," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 127-147, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.