Sequential production, modularity and technological change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Herbert A. Simon, 2002. "Near decomposability and the speed of evolution," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 587-599, June.
- Auerswald, Philip & Kauffman, Stuart & Lobo, Jose & Shell, Karl, 2000.
"The production recipes approach to modeling technological innovation: An application to learning by doing,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 389-450, March.
- Philip Auerswald & Stuart Kauffman & Jose Lobo & Karl Shell, 1998. "The Production Recipes Approach to Modeling Technological Innovation: An Application to Learning By Doing," Working Papers 98-11-100, Santa Fe Institute.
- Clayton M. Christensen & Matt Verlinden & George Westerman, 2002. "Disruption, disintegration and the dissipation of differentiability," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(5), pages 955-993, November.
- Brusoni, Stefano & Prencipe, Andrea, 2001. "Unpacking the Black Box of Modularity: Technologies, Products and Organizations," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 179-205, March.
- Scazzieri, Roberto, 1993. "A Theory of Production: Tasks, Processes, and Technical Practices," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283737, September.
- Klepper, Steven, 1997. "Industry Life Cycles," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 145-81.
- Carliss Y. Baldwin & Kim B. Clark, 2000. "Design Rules, Volume 1: The Power of Modularity," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262024667, December.
- Ulrich, Karl, 1995. "The role of product architecture in the manufacturing firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 419-440, May.
- Fleming, Lee & Sorenson, Olav, 2001. "Technology as a complex adaptive system: evidence from patent data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1019-1039, August.
- Langlois,Richard, 1989. "Economics as a Process," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521378598.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1990. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Penner, S.S. & Appleby, A.J. & Baker, B.S. & Bates, J.L. & Buss, L.B. & Dollard, W.J. & Fartis, P.J. & Gillis, E.A. & Gunsher, J.A. & Khandkar, A. & Krumpelt, M. & O'Sullivan, J.B. & Runte, G. & Savin, 1995. "Commercialization of fuel cells," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 331-470.
- Frenken, Koen, 2006. "A fitness landscape approach to technological complexity, modularity, and vertical disintegration," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 288-305, September.
- Karine Fiore, 2004. "Irréversibilité Mixte et Modularité : une application à l’investissement électronucléaire," CAE Working Papers 17, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Mauro Caminati, 2006. "Knowledge growth, complexity and the returns to R&D," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 207-229, August.
- Scazzieri, Roberto, 2014. "A structural theory of increasing returns," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 75-88.
- Andreoni, Antonio, 2014. "Structural learning: Embedding discoveries and the dynamics of production," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 58-74.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.