Preferential trade and mis-invoicing: Some analytical implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 16 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Appendix to "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes"," NBER Chapters, in: Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes, pages 219-221 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prakash Loungani & Paolo Mauro, 2001.
"Capital Flight from Russia,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 689-706, 05.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1, July.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan, 2008.
"Illegal Trade in the Iranian Economy: Evidence from a Structural Model,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2397, CESifo Group Munich.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza, 2009. "Illegal trade in the Iranian economy: Evidence from a structural model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 489-507, December.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan, 2008. "Illegal Trade in the Iranian Economy: Evidence from a Structural Model," Working Papers 409, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2008.
- An-Sing Chen & Hui-Jyuan Gao & Mark Leung, . "Is Trading Imbalance a Better Explanatory Factor in the Volatility Process? Intraday and Daily Evidence from E-mini S&P 500 Index Futures and Information-Based Hypotheses," Working Papers 0039, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2009.
"Trade, the damage from alien species, and the effects of protectionism under alternate market structures,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 389-401, May.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, . "Trade, the Damage from Alien Species, and the Effects of Protectionism Under Alternate Market Structures," Working Papers 0043, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.