Bus transport: Economics, policy and planning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research in Transportation Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veeneman, Wijnand, 2010. "Changing public transport governance in Dutch metropoles: To tender or not to tender," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 195-203.
- Eboli, Laura & Mazzulla, Gabriella, 2012. "Performance indicators for an objective measure of public transport service quality," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 51, pages 4.
- Massimo Filippini & Mehdi Farsi & Marie-Anne Plagnet & Roxana Saplacan, 2010.
"Unobserved Heterogeneity and International Benchmarking in Public Transport,"
CEPE Working paper series
10-73, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Cullmann, Astrid & Farsi, Mehdi & Filippini Massimo, 2009. "Unobserved Heterogeneity and International Benchmarking in Public Trasport," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 0904, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Astrid Cullmann & Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini, 2009. "Unobserved Heterogeneity and International Benchmarking in Public Transport," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 960, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Astrid Cullman & Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini, 2009. "Unobserved Heterogeneity and International Benchmarking in Public Transport," CEPE Working paper series 09-65, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.