Location and network effects on innovation success: evidence for UK, German and Irish manufacturing plants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1988. "Innovation in Large and Small Firms: An Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 678-90, September.
- Love, James H & Ashcroft, Brian, 1999. " Market versus Corporate Structure in Plant-Level Innovation Performance," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 97-109, September.
- Bj�rn Asheim & Michael Dunford, 1997. "Regional Futures," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 445-455.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S71-102, October.
- Stephen Roper, 1998. "Plant Size and Industry-mix Effects on UK Regional Productivity, Wage Costs and Operating Surplus," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 325-332.
- Ray Hudson, 1997. "Regional Futures: Industrial Restructuring, New High Volume Production Concepts and Spatial Development Strategies in the New Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 467-478.
- Daniel Shefer & Amnon Frenkel, 1998. "original: Local milieu and innovations: Some empirical results," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 185-200.
- Gudgin, Graham, 1995. "Regional Problems and Policy in the UK," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 18-63, Summer.
- Geroski, P A, 1990. "Innovation, Technological Opportunity, and Market Structure," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 586-602, July.
- James Love & Stephen Roper, 1999. "The Determinants of Innovation: R & D, Technology Transfer and Networking Effects," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 43-64, August.
- Baptista, Rui & Swann, Peter, 1998. "Do firms in clusters innovate more?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 525-540, September.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 491-503.
- Stephen Roper, 2001. "Innovation, Networks and Plant Location: Some Evidence for Ireland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 215-228.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.