AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Regional Studies.
Volume (Year): 31 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Cumbers, 2000. "Globalization, Local Economic Development and the Branch Plant Region: The Case of the Aberdeen Oil Complex," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 371-382.
- Harmaakorpi, Vesa Kalevi & Pekkarinen, Satu Kaarina, 2002. "Regional development platform analysis as a tool for regional innovation policy," ERSA conference papers ersa02p133, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefan Kratke, 1999. "Regional Integration or Fragmentation? The German-Polish Border Region in a New Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 631-641.
- Peter Sjoholt, 1998. "Outsourcing of services and regional impact on employment," ERSA conference papers ersa98p395, European Regional Science Association.
- Love, James H. & Roper, Stephen, 2000. "Location And Network Effects On Innovation Success: Evidence For Uk, German And Irish Manufacturing Firms," ERSA conference papers ersa00p67, European Regional Science Association.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andr�s Rodr�guez-Pose, 2011.
"When local interaction does not suffice: sources of firm innovation in urban Norway,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 43(6), pages 1248-1267, June.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2011. "When local interaction does not suffice: Sources of firm innovation in urban Norway," CEPR Discussion Papers 8267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "When local interaction does not suffice: Sources of firm innovation in urban Norway," Working Papers 2011-05, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Markku Sotarauta, 2003. "Dynamic Capacities in Promotion of Economic Development of City-regions," ERSA conference papers ersa03p427, European Regional Science Association.
- Alexander Kaufmann & Franz Todtling, 2000. "Systems of Innovation in Traditional Industrial Regions: The Case of Styria in a Comparative Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 29-40.
- Love, James H. & Roper, Stephen, 2001. "Location and network effects on innovation success: evidence for UK, German and Irish manufacturing plants," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 643-661, April.
- Mike Crone & Stephen Roper, 2001. "Local Learning from Multinational Plants: Knowledge Transfers in the Supply Chain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 535-548.
- Crone, Mike & Roper, Stephen, 1999. "Knowledge Transfers from Multi-national Plants in Northern Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa053, European Regional Science Association.
- Bade, Franz-Josef & Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Schönert, Matthias, 2000. "Spatial structural change - evidence and prospects," HWWA Discussion Papers 87, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- de Castro, Eduardo Anselmo & Rodrigues, Carlos & Esteves, Carlos & da Rosa Pires, Artur, 2000. "The triple helix model as a motor for the creative use of telematics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 193-203, February.
- Grazia Santangelo, 2002. "The Regional Geography of Corporate Patenting in Information and Communications Technology (ICT): Domestic and Foreign Dimensions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 495-514.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.