AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor and Francis Journals in its journal Regional Studies.
Volume (Year): 31 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=104661
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markku Sotarauta, 2003. "Dynamic Capacities in Promotion of Economic Development of City-regions," ERSA conference papers ersa03p427, European Regional Science Association.
- Grazia Santangelo, 2002. "The Regional Geography of Corporate Patenting in Information and Communications Technology (ICT): Domestic and Foreign Dimensions," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 495-514.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2011.
"When local interaction does not suffice: Sources of firm innovation in urban Norway,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andr�s Rodr�guez-Pose, 2011. "When local interaction does not suffice: sources of firm innovation in urban Norway," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 43(6), pages 1248-1267, June.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "When local interaction does not suffice: Sources of firm innovation in urban Norway," Working Papers 2011-05, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- de Castro, Eduardo Anselmo & Rodrigues, Carlos & Esteves, Carlos & da Rosa Pires, Artur, 2000. "The triple helix model as a motor for the creative use of telematics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 193-203, February.
- Harmaakorpi, Vesa Kalevi & Pekkarinen, Satu Kaarina, 2002. "Regional development platform analysis as a tool for regional innovation policy," ERSA conference papers ersa02p133, European Regional Science Association.
- Love, James H. & Roper, Stephen, 2000. "Location And Network Effects On Innovation Success: Evidence For Uk, German And Irish Manufacturing Firms," ERSA conference papers ersa00p67, European Regional Science Association.
- Bade, Franz-Josef & Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Schönert, Matthias, 2000. "Spatial structural change - evidence and prospects," HWWA Discussion Papers 87, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Mike Crone & Stephen Roper, 2001. "Local Learning from Multinational Plants: Knowledge Transfers in the Supply Chain," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 535-548.
- Peter Sjoholt, 1998. "Outsourcing of services and regional impact on employment," ERSA conference papers ersa98p395, European Regional Science Association.
- Alexander Kaufmann & Franz Todtling, 2000. "Systems of Innovation in Traditional Industrial Regions: The Case of Styria in a Comparative Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 29-40.
- Love, James H. & Roper, Stephen, 2001. "Location and network effects on innovation success: evidence for UK, German and Irish manufacturing plants," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 643-661, April.
- Stefan Kratke, 1999. "Regional Integration or Fragmentation? The German-Polish Border Region in a New Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 631-641.
- Andrew Cumbers, 2000. "Globalization, Local Economic Development and the Branch Plant Region: The Case of the Aberdeen Oil Complex," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 371-382.
- Crone, Mike & Roper, Stephen, 1999. "Knowledge Transfers from Multi-national Plants in Northern Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa053, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.