Knowledge Transfers from Multi-national Plants in Northern Ireland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa99pa053.
Date of creation: Aug 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holger Görg & Frances Ruane, 1998. "Linkages between Multinationals and Indigenous Firms: Evidence for the Electronics Sector in Ireland," Economics Technical Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics 9813, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- J R Firn, 1975. "External control and regional development: the case of Scotland," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(4), pages 393-414, April.
- Eden, Lorraine & Levitas, Edward & Martinez, Richard J, 1997. " The Production, Transfer and Spillover of Technology: Comparing Large and Small Multinationals as Technology Producers," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 53-66, February.
- Harris, Richard I D, 1988. "Market Structure and External Control in the Regional Economies of Great Britain," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 35(4), pages 334-60, November.
- Imrie, R & Morris, J, 1992. "A review of recent changes in buyer-supplier relations," Omega, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 641-652.
- Taggart, J. H., 1996. "Multinational manufacturing subsidiaries in Scotland: Strategic role and economic impact," International Business Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 447-468, October.
- J Morris, 1992. "Flexible internationalisation in the electronics industry: implications for regional economies," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 10(4), pages 407-421, August.
- Mansfield, Edwin & Romeo, Anthony, 1980. "Technology Transfer to Overseas Subsidiaries by U.S.-Based Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 737-50, December.
- A Amin & A Malmberg, 1992. "Competing structural and institutional influences on the geography of production in Europe," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(3), pages 401-416, March.
- Stephen Young & Ping Lan, 1997. "Technology Transfer to China through Foreign Direct Investment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(7), pages 669-679.
- Bj�rn Asheim & Michael Dunford, 1997. "Regional Futures," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 445-455.
- Hewitt-Dundas, Nola & Roper, Stephen, 2002. "Closing the knowledge gap in Irish manufacturing - a north-south comparison," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa02p382, European Regional Science Association.
- M. Crone, D. Watts, 2000. "MNE Supply Linkages and the Local SME Sector: Evidence from Yorkshire and Humberside," Local Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 325-337, November.
- Mike Crone & Stephen Roper, 2001. "Local Learning from Multinational Plants: Knowledge Transfers in the Supply Chain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 535-548.
- John Dewhurst & Max Munday & Annette Roberts, 2001. "Foreign manufecturing and changes in industry linkage patterns in Scotland and Wales," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa01p102, European Regional Science Association.
- Steven Brand & Stephen Hill & Max Munday, 2000. "Assessing the Impacts of Foreign Manufacturing on Regional Economies: The Cases of Wales, Scotland and the West Midlands," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 343-355.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.