Innovation, Cooperation, and the Region
AbstractThis paper investigates R&D cooperation of manufacturing establishments in three German regions. We find that cooperation is a widespread phenomenon and examine the characteristics of those establishments that maintain certain kinds of cooperative relationships.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Papers with number 98/1.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Technical University Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration. Gustav-Zeuner-Str.8, D-09596 Freiberg.
Web page: http://fak6.tu-freiberg.de/
More information through EDIRC
INNOVATIONS ; REGIONAL ECONOMY ; ENTERPRISES;
Other versions of this item:
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silva, Maria José & Leitão, João, 2007. "What Determines the Entrepreneurial Innovative Capability of Portuguese Industrial Firms?," MPRA Paper 5216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silva, Maria José & Leitão, João, 2007. "Cooperation in Innovation Practices among Portuguese Firms: Do Universities Interface Innovative Advances?," MPRA Paper 5215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaufmann, Alexander & Tödtling, Franz, 2000.
"Science-Industry Interaction In The Process Of Innovation - The Importance Of Boundary-Crossing Between Systems,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa00p428, European Regional Science Association.
- Kaufmann, Alexander & Todtling, Franz, 2001. "Science-industry interaction in the process of innovation: the importance of boundary-crossing between systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 791-804, May.
- Joshua Drucker, 2009. "Trends in Regional Industrial Concentration in the United States," Working Papers 09-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Love, James H. & Roper, Stephen, 2000. "Location And Network Effects On Innovation Success: Evidence For Uk, German And Irish Manufacturing Firms," ERSA conference papers ersa00p67, European Regional Science Association.
- Fritsch, Michael, 2002.
"Does R&D-cooperation behavior differ between regions?,"
Freiberg Working Papers
2002,04, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Michael Fritsch, 2003. "Does R&D-Cooperation Behavior Differ between Regions?," Industry & Innovation, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 25-39.
- Buesa, Mikel & Heijs, Joost & Baumert, Thomas, 2010. "The determinants of regional innovation in Europe: A combined factorial and regression knowledge production function approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 722-735, July.
- Love, James H. & Roper, Stephen, 2001. "Location and network effects on innovation success: evidence for UK, German and Irish manufacturing plants," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 643-661, April.
- Döring, Thomas, 2005. "Räumliche Externalitäten von Wissen und ihre Konsequenzen für die Ausgestaltung des Finanzausgleichs," Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze, in: Das föderative System in Deutschland: Bestandsaufnahme, Reformbedarf und Handlungsempfehlungen aus raumwissenschaftlicher Sicht, pages 93-120 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Paulo Santos & Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Ana Brochado, 2006. "The ‘de-territorialisation of closeness’ - a typology of international successful R&D projects involving cultural and geographic proximity," FEP Working Papers 222, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.