External spillovers, internal spillovers and the geography of production and innovation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (1999)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ota, Mitsuru & Fujita, Masahisa, 1993. "Communication technologies and spatial organization of multi-unit firms in metropolitan areas," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 695-729, December.
- Keith Head & John Ries & Deborah Swenson, 1994.
"Agglomeration Benefits and Location Choice: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Investment in the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
4767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Head, Keith & Ries, John & Swenson, Deborah, 1995. "Agglomeration benefits and location choice: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing investments in the United States," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 223-247, May.
- Stahl, Konrad & Varaiya, Pravin, 1978. "Economics of information examples in location and land-use theory," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 43-56, February.
- Sanna-Randaccio, F & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2001.
"Multinational knowledge spillovers with centralized versus decentralized R&D : a game theoretic approach,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/224084, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Sanna-Randaccio, Francesca & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2002. "Multinational Knowledge Spillovers with Centralized versus Decentralized R&D: A Game Theoretic Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 3151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- René Belderbos & Elissavet Lykogianni & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2008.
"Strategic R&D Location in European Manufacturing Industries,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 144(2), pages 183-206, July.
- Belderbos, Rene & Lykogianni, Elissavet & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2006. "Strategic R&D location in European manufacturing industries," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/121132, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Gersbach, Hans & Schmutzler, Armin, 2000. "Declining costs of communication and transportation: What are the effects on agglomerations?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1745-1761, October.
- Sylvain Barde, 2008. "Knowledge spillovers and the equilibrium location of vertically linked industries: the return of the black hole," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2002. "A Comparison of Two-Market Bertrand Duopoly and Two-Market Cournot Duopoly," Working papers 2002-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Roman Römisch & Terry Ward, 2005. "Regional Employment Patterns and Prospective Developments in the New EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 319, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- RenÃƒÂ© Belderbos, 2006. "R&D Activities in East Asia by Japanese, European, and US Multinationals," Microeconomics Working Papers 21887, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mario Maggioni & Teodora Uberti, 2011.
"Networks and geography in the economics of knowledge flows,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 1031-1051, August.
- Mario Maggioni & Teodora Uberti, 2011. "Networks and geography in the economics of knowledge flows," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 1065-1066, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.